The Student Room Group

Sixth form colleges

Hi, I’ll literally be applying for sixth form in a few months now which is so scary to me 😭 doing my mocks and oof. Anyway I’m thinking about what to apply for I’m gonna apply for 6 schools just for safety ig. Is there honestly any sixth form college out there that is like okay and the teachers are good too? I honestly just want a new change of setting from where I am now (East London).
These are the schools Im thinking of applying to:
My school’s sixth form
NCS
Brampton
LAE
Original post by kramzuzu
Hi, I’ll literally be applying for sixth form in a few months now which is so scary to me 😭 doing my mocks and oof. Anyway I’m thinking about what to apply for I’m gonna apply for 6 schools just for safety ig. Is there honestly any sixth form college out there that is like okay and the teachers are good too? I honestly just want a new change of setting from where I am now (East London).
These are the schools Im thinking of applying to:
My school’s sixth form
NCS
Brampton
LAE

Brampton atm is amazing, most of the teachers are great and the environment is friendly, i mean there is a good amount of workload that you get but its fine in the end. Plus the opportunities that they give us is super valuable.
Of course, this is a biased opinion as i go there but you should definitely apply for brampton
Reply 2
Original post by Hopefully Smart
Brampton atm is amazing, most of the teachers are great and the environment is friendly, i mean there is a good amount of workload that you get but its fine in the end. Plus the opportunities that they give us is super valuable.
Of course, this is a biased opinion as i go there but you should definitely apply for brampton

I’m applying to my Brampton but I’m also stuck between my current sixth form I wish there was a way to really discuss this in a nuanced way 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending