The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunately I don't get my results back until the final results day in the summer :frown: Oh well atleast its out of the way, now I can forget all the german speaking phrases I have ever learned. I think I need to make extra space for the controls for all the pc games i play :smile:
Hmmm ... (PcgamesExams)=Notgood (Pc games | Exams) = Not good
Reply 22
rather game than revise
now I can forget all the german speaking phrases I have ever learned.

Heyyyyy! Don't forget them just yet!!
They will come in handy real soon for the writing exam! It's literally writing out your oral in the writing exam because you have covered a vast area of things in your oral. =D
Bitte vergiss deine Phrasen nicht! =p Du könntest wahrscheinlich sie später brauchen!
sohanshah
Hmmm ... (PcgamesExams)=Notgood (Pc games | Exams) = Not good

i was lucky enough (in a cirtain respect) for my laptop to breakdown two weeks before my exam, so the only way to get onto any form of game was the 10 min gap with me getting home from school to my younger siblings getting home.
Some of my mates are gonna give their games consoles to their parents during study leave to help keep them focused, are any of you considering doing this?
SpiritedAway
i did my AS on friday...he asked me my name and i replied "gut" :P however...after i got over the whole nerves thing i did great. could answer and understand everything he threw at me. i saw i got a 9 for my fluency and i got an 8 for my "card". i think i ****ed up on my grammar so i think i'd better slit my wrists or something, especially when out of the little grammar i actually can do, subordinate clauses is included

Hey i thought the examiner listening to the tape had to mark you....not your teacher.....:wink:
Hedgehunter
Hey i thought the examiner listening to the tape had to mark you....not your teacher.....:wink:

it was the examiner. it was an external exam

Latest