The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Nothing :p:
Rolled up sleeves is awesome. ;yes;

Also I like the suit jacket over t-shirt (House?) look and hoodies as well. Trouser wise I don't mind but a nice pair of jeans is great.
For dressier things a nice suit can look fantastic. My guilty pleasure is vests. :redface: A fairly tight black or white vest can make me crazy.
Reply 42
I hate skinny jeans on guys. Eurgh. I don't want to see the frog legs, thanks.
Reply 44
Becksy
I hate skinny jeans on guys. Eurgh. I don't want to see the frog legs, thanks.

Quite right too. I once refused a date with someone because he had terribly long skinny legs in skinny jeans. Admittedly I wasn't much keen on his face, but the jeans were the deal breaker. :biggrin:
Reply 45
Aconite
YES! Oh God, yes. Show me a boy with dark brown, long curls and I go weak at the knees. Especially if he looks a bit angelic with it.

Do you think that's what he's looking for? Actually yes, I think you're right - he's rather pristine (the shirt always looks very crisp, doesn't it?) so maybe he wants a girl who looks properly dressed and v. chic. The single string of pearls type?

yeaaahhhh, and you probably have to smell of baking/vanilla-y as well. It's all about tea dresses and kitten heels and looking like you'd being him cups of tea and make him scones or something

I love dark brown curly hair but short... a bit like this :redface:

Spoiler

:minimo:
Reply 46
omg he totally does the rolled up shirt thing. I love him. It makes me appreciate the medical profession sooooooo much more. I'd like to add medical degree to the chino+shirt+jumper+blazer list :p:

Spoiler

Right I'm going to stop thinking about boys and start thinking about work. This is making me uber horny.
Corset. Dark, short hair.

My eyes in theirs, and their arm through mine.
Dresses.
Skinny jeans.
Nothing obviously from marks and spencers
Reply 49
minimo
omg he totally does the rolled up shirt thing. I love him. It makes me appreciate the medical profession sooooooo much more. I'd like to add medical degree to the chino+shirt+jumper+blazer list :p:

Spoiler

Right I'm going to stop thinking about boys and start thinking about work. This is making me uber horny.

Sorry, I'm distracting you. :redface: But I've just got to say that you have very good taste in men -

Robert Sean Leonard. :love:

My very very favourite kind of hair can be found on the lovely Simon Amstell, pictured below. (Yes, I know he's gay. He's also not the shirt+vneck+blazer type. But his hair. Oh, his hair.)

Spoiler

minimo

Spoiler

I was just about to post a photo of RSL! God I want him.

I mean, hellooo

Spoiler

Reply 51
minimo

Spoiler

Erm.................Dr Wilson? :frown:
Reply 52
Becksy
Erm.................Dr Wilson? :frown:

Yup. I so wanna marry a doctor.

(OMG I JUST SOUNDED LIKE A STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN GIRL THERE...MY PARENTS WILL LOVE MEEEEE!)
Though Wilson is my top choice, I would no doubt go for House as well.

Spoiler

Reply 54
kidintheriot

I mean, hellooo

Spoiler

Wilson + teddy bear = *swooooooooooooooon* and *breeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaathe*

and

:minimo:
Reply 55
Aconite
Sorry, I'm distracting you. :redface: But I've just got to say that you have very good taste in men -

Robert Sean Leonard. :love:

My very very favourite kind of hair can be found on the lovely Simon Amstell, pictured below. (Yes, I know he's gay. He's also not the shirt+vneck+blazer type. But his hair. Oh, his hair.)

Spoiler

he's a lil cutie pie isn't he :suith:
Reply 56
kidintheriot

Spoiler

Hugh Laurie has just got better with age. I don't think he's very appealing at all in the early Fry & Laurie stuff, but now...well...
Reply 57
kidintheriot

Spoiler

I kinda preferred house in jeeves and wooster. Even though I have a big thing for Older Men, he's a bit toooo old :p: :redface:
Reply 58
kidintheriot

I mean, hellooo

Spoiler

He makes me laugh because the first thing I saw him in was Kenneth Branagh's adaptation of "Much Ado About Nothing," the cheesiest Shakespeare adaptation ever ...
Also, RSL can rock the t-shirt, jeans & guitar look.

Spoiler

The video of him singing Softly & Tenderly... :love:

Latest