The Student Room Group

Anyone's most hated club is not the derby rival if there is one?

I support Liverpool but my most hated club is not Everton or Man Utd. It is Man City because:
2013-14
Man City Pld 38 Pts 86
Liverpool Pld 38 Pts 84 (WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WIN THE LEAGUE!)
Anyone have a similar case?
Reply 1
It’s not City’s fault that Liverpool only got 84 points.
I don’t really hate any club but the club I like least is Chelsea (I’m a Spurs fan so yeah it’s not illogical ) due to their owner and due to the fact that Ive only ever met one Chelsea fan I didn’t think was an absolute w****r.
(edited 5 years ago)
Weird nonce
Yes tbh, I have friends that support local rivals and I can at least respect them and their support. Obviously I like it when my club beats them but I don't enjoy seeing them really struggling. Troy Deeney summed it up quite well.

There are however clubs I would quite happily see fold tomorrow.
Original post by 8013
I support Liverpool but my most hated club is not Everton or Man Utd. It is Man City because:
2013-14
Man City Pld 38 Pts 86
Liverpool Pld 38 Pts 84 (WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WIN THE LEAGUE!)
Anyone have a similar case?

If not winning the title that year is the reason surely the target of your hatred should be Steven Gerrard?
I do not support either club but the Brighton-Palace one surely counts?
Ask 100 United fans who they dislike most out of City & Liverpool and the majority would say Liverpool.
Original post by moggis
It’s not City’s fault that Liverpool only got 84 points.
I don’t really hate any club but the club I like least is Chelsea (I’m a Spurs fan so yeah it’s not illogical ) due to their owner and due to the fact that Ive only ever met one Chelsea fan I didn’t think was an absolute w****r.

In terms of location it'd be Arsenal, no?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Ask 100 United fans who they dislike most out of City & Liverpool and the majority would say Liverpool.

#WeAllHateLiverpool

Quick Reply

Latest