The Student Room Group

AAB for Law at York

I am predicted AAB and am keen on applying to York after going to the open day, but I'm not sure if there's any point?
Going to the Open day of a Uni you’re consdiering to go to is honestly the best way to sense if this is where you would like to study and live for however long the degree is, explore there facilities, talk with some prospective Law students like yourself and overall just explore, it’s really great for ensuring that you’re making the right uni choice.
Reply 2
Original post by Oneiropólos
Going to the Open day of a Uni you’re consdiering to go to is honestly the best way to sense if this is where you would like to study and live for however long the degree is, explore there facilities, talk with some prospective Law students like yourself and overall just explore, it’s really great for ensuring that you’re making the right uni choice.

Hi, yes sorry if I wasn't clear, I have gone to the open day and I loved it! I'm just not sure whether I should apply to York with AAB predictions when they want AAA
Original post by blahgg567
Hi, yes sorry if I wasn't clear, I have gone to the open day and I loved it! I'm just not sure whether I should apply to York with AAB predictions when they want AAA

Oh my bad, I’m not sure to be honest, I’m sure @999tigger will be on his way to help though :biggrin:
https://www.ucas.com/advisers/offer-rate-calculator/

Use the UCAS Offer Rate Calculator to find out.
Did you apply? Did they give u an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending