The Student Room Group

Predicted A*A*A for Law

(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ronitadas
Hi, I am applying to study Law with the predicted grades A*A*A and was wondering whether it would be risky to apply to just one AAA university with the rest at A*AA?

Hi, I'm predicted A*A*A and have applied to York, Oxford, Nottingham, KCL and Sheffield. York and Sheffield are AAA with Sheffield being AAB with an A in EPQ. I have already go offers from Sheffield and Nottingham, so I'd say if you're confident that you can get AAA then one AAA should be fine, as they would hopefully give you an offer. The bets of luck!! Where are you thinking of applying?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ronitadas
Thank you so much, congrats on your offers that is amazing !! I'm looking to apply to UCL, Warwick, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool. If I go for another AAA option instead of one of my others then it would be Newcastle or Sheffield. :smile:

Thank you! I know of people having already received offers for Manchester, with A*AA predictions so hopefully it all works out for you. have your school had any suggestions on what you should do?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
I was predicted A*AA and the lowest requirement uni I applied to (also for law) was AAA (ironically it was Oxford, my first choice and dream uni), if you are confident in your abilities then go for it, you have excellent predicted grades so there's no point applying for a uni you don't really want to go to
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending