The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

The KCL Freshers 2008 meetup thread

I saw that UCL have one of these so I thought I might as well start one up too, as I am unbelievably keen AND I think it would be cool to meet up with some people beforehand, make a few friends and get to know some fellow students so that we're not all alone in a big city come September!

Anyone else up for it? I do live in London but I genuinely think it's the most logical place to meet up - King's is in London after all!

A list of people who have expressed their interest so far (will update regularly):

talktofrank
danfel
kevster
Tess-x
Lord Hysteria
ollapl
fiercellama
bombproof_girl
montyr
Tut.exe
tropicalcoconuts3
pcok
dream888
wutang
deepak12k
caryatid
mooface
EA-man
Frieza
AnastasiaJ
Workandstudy1
Popekilroy
ccmhk
petzneo
n0b0dy
wingsun16
Avs
Rob 106
rievviet
Cake Power
alex_89
Sukifizzies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
talktofrank
Anyone else up for it?

me :tsr2:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
sign me up, thank god someone started this thread, was about time. YEOOOOOOOO LONDON!!!! any of yous visited the su bar, what you's think?
Reply 3
yupp and me!
oh hello - I am already at KCL but I like meeting people :smile:

can come along too?
Reply 5
why the hell not. Lord, tell me, SSA or an intercollegiate.
I never had uni accomodation.
Sorry.
Reply 7
whats Tutu's like?
it is good but I don't go to KCL stuff - I go to ohter London places.
Reply 9
howcomes?
Reply 10
I've been to the Waterfront Bar at Strand campus - it's absolutely gorgeous! Don't pay any attention to the interactive photo on the KCL website, that was taken before the refurbishment but now the bar looks much much nicer, very stylish and lots of seating for groups of people to sit down and have a good chat over their drink!
I don't know - I just go with friends to other places ... I mean I have been to KCLSU ... but .. I like other places more.

That SU Bar is really good.
Reply 12
and when do you plan to meet? I'm [probably] coming to London in 26 days
ollapl - I read law at KCL! :smile:
oooh, sounds like a good idea, I'd love to come. As long as there's quite a good bit of forewarning in order for me to book a slightly cheaper train ticket lol
oooh count me in!!! Anyone doing nursing......probably not
Reply 16
I'd probably be up for this!
Reply 17
id go for intercollegiate if i were social, you got social areas in halls not in apartments. Can i come too? imma be on my 2nd year though

Im staying at connaught, and i will be next year. well most likely as i had an offer from them.
I want to come! but i'm miles away, hmm I could sometime in july though so if its then I'm up 4 it :smile:
Reply 19
so where are we heading?

Latest