The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Mine was doen through school. But Im sure it would have been taken straight away. I doubt there are many companies who would delay taking money
Reply 2
Mine was through school. But I haven't paid yet. I think it may have slipped through the net and being paid by the school.
Reply 3
Yes, my was paid by school.
Reply 4
I paid online at home and the money was taken.
Reply 5
If it hasn't gone out of your account, then the best way to make sure you don't get taken by surprise is (a) to allow for it in your budgeting and (b) ring UCAS and ask them to check why it hasn't gone through.
Reply 6
If you are not making your application through your school, college or centre, you will need to make your payment via the internet using a credit or debit card. The card need not be in your own name, but you will require the consent of the cardholder. If you use a credit or debit card that you do not have permission to use, we will cancel your application.

We accept Visa, Delta, MasterCard, Maestro (UK-issued only), Solo and Visa Electron (UK-issued only) credit and debit cards. At the moment we do not accept American Express or JCB cards.

If you are having trouble paying for your application, please contact Customer Services at +44 (0)871 468 0468 for information on alternative methods of payment.

Don't you have a Visa or MasterCard credit card ?
Your solution is, imo not a very good idea, you should contact UCAS instead.

Latest

Trending

Trending