The Student Room Group

what grades would you need for electronical engineering?

thanks
Depends what uni you want to go to or what apprenticeship course you’re thinking of. GCSE or A-level?
Reply 2
hey (im the thread owner I just got banned so..) Im currently in year 10 going through GCSE I plan to do maths and some sciences for A-LEVEL and after that the I hope to go to a uni. Does that clear things up?
Original post by moonlight98
Depends what uni you want to go to or what apprenticeship course you’re thinking of. GCSE or A-level?
Original post by FXK19.
hey (im the thread owner I just got banned so..) Im currently in year 10 going through GCSE I plan to do maths and some sciences for A-LEVEL and after that the I hope to go to a uni. Does that clear things up?

I’d say focus on getting the highest grades you can across all your GCSE’s but do make sure maths is somewhat a strong point + you don’t have to stress about A-levels now but you might want to think about taking maths/physics or you might end up doing a different course who knows. I’d say aim for 6’s and above in GCSE’s and for A-levels I’d say AAB for a decent uni
Reply 4
ah ok my CPI is 5 should I be worried or what?

Original post by moonlight98
I’d say focus on getting the highest grades you can across all your GCSE’s but do make sure maths is somewhat a strong point + you don’t have to stress about A-levels now but you might want to think about taking maths/physics or you might end up doing a different course who knows. I’d say aim for 6’s and above in GCSE’s and for A-levels I’d say AAB for a decent uni

Quick Reply

Latest