The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

iv had them 4 years and years. i treated myself to some really nice properly made and sturdy designer glasses thta really suit me. get some that flatter ur face and u can look really beutiful and fashionable (if ya wana b fahionable - whihc i dont lol)
Reply 21
4 YEARS. thats nothin. i have had glasses since i was three (thats how bad my eye sight is). i have been wearing glasses for 14 years, and have had a new set every 2 years.
I've been wearing them since I was 7 - 17 years...can't say I've been able to afford a new pair every 2 yrs - although until I was 19 I was getting a new pair/lenses every year.

My current pair are a bit broken but I can't really afford a new pair so they'll just have to wait until I've got some spare cash.
Reply 23
yer, but u have that discount until u r 18. that takes 60 quid off the price. then u have to pay the full price.
Reply 24
I've been wearing glasses since i was 4 and although my current pair of glasses I have worn for the last 2 years I usually need at least 2 pairs a year!
Unregistered..
hey

im gettin glasses on monday...cant see blackboard in school etc.

how long b4 i can get contact lenses..im 18 and never wore glasses and dont want to!

thanks.

go to speckmuckgrooge today and cuz you are in fulll education yiull get them knocked down a treat
Dude
4 YEARS. thats nothin. i have had glasses since i was three (thats how bad my eye sight is). i have been wearing glasses for 14 years, and have had a new set every 2 years.

i meant years and year (11 years)
Reply 27
you can get them now if you feel like getting them
Reply 28
Whats wrong with glasses anyway? Just get some stylish ones - very fashionable.
Reply 29
Unregistered...
optician said i gotta have glasses 3 motnhs???

Just tell them you need contacts because you play a contact sport. Worked for me.
Reply 30
Unregistered..
hey

im gettin glasses on monday...cant see blackboard in school etc.

how long b4 i can get contact lenses..im 18 and never wore glasses and dont want to!

thanks.

I have had glasses since i was 5 and i am 12 now and my eyes are definately getting better

Latest

Trending

Trending