The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
G_S
jude law!!! anybody that looks like him will do!!

Decrease the size of your sig or I will have to do it for you.
Reply 41
Adhsur
MMm, there's nothing like a good bookworm :smile:

When I say bookworm, I don't mean people who like reading, because I like reading myself. What I mean is someone who has very few other interests and just spends most of their time alone reading. I like intelligent guys, but they have to be outgoing and sociable too! :smile:
Reply 42
Preferably taller than I am, so 6ft plus would be a bonus, any other physical features, no preference at all as personality counts for more than anything else. Someone who would share my highs and lows, share the small things life has to offer, yup I know, wake up, this is the real world and quit dreaming, still dreams dont hurt at times :smile:.
Reply 43
Marissa from the O.C.

:smile:
Reply 44
PhilipsCDRW
O C? Orange County? Organised Crime? Office of Charisma? Often Crushed?

Orange County
But not the place, The tv program :rolleyes:

Click Here
Reply 45
Ok....
Looks wise... has to be pretty tall (I'm 5'10 and having finally discovered the joys of a bf over 5'5 i'm never going back!!) Dark hair for preference (although bizaarely a fair few of the guys i've liked recently have been blonde...) Has to have a nice bum :smile: And not too skinny - i like something to hold on to :smile: (this is another 1 of those weird things... i went thru a phase of liking quite tall slight built guys... but in practice i'll have a rugby player ne day!!) Nice eyes... :smile:

Personality type things...
Has to be a lil bit crazy
Quite outdoorsy
HAS to be into music
GSOH
And sum1 i cant talk to :smile:

Not asking for much am i?
Reply 46
Someone who I absolutely trust, who I can be inter-dependant with.
Reply 47
ladyshort4u
guys what is ur ideal girl??
girls what is your ideal guy??

looks, personality, figure, height, etc etc - simply describe Ur ideal partner! :tongue:

Im pretty happy with what ive got now. But usually I go for blonde guys ie- The Matt Giteaus and Josh Valentines (and my Josh!) and sometimes ill be attracted to the dark haired variety.Figure, well lets just say I have a repuatation for dating rugby players, height, can be as tall as me but id rarely go for a guy who was shorter. Has to be hot, has to be funny and make me laugh and has to know how to have a good time.
Reply 48
Adhsur
MMm, there's nothing like a good bookworm :smile:

strangely enough, I second that
Reply 49
ChemistBoy
Moon on a stick anyone?

The thread says "ideal" partner, not "what i can reasonably expect" partner :smile:
Reply 50
a new point to my "what is your ideal partner" thread.....would your ideal guy be of a certain religion or culture or race by any chance or do you not mind what culture your partner is? or would it be better if he was the same as you???
Hmm...all his own teeth and hair generally helps...I'm not too picky...

Actually,that's a lie.I am FAR too picky with guys.They have to be tall(I'm 5"2 but I like guys over 6foot for some odd reason!!),and I like blue eyes or sometimes dark eyes.And brown hair.And well spoken.And nice cheekbones.Deary me...

Personality wise someone who is fun,not arrogant because I cannot stand arrogant people and someone who is very gentlemanly and treat me like a princess!Haha

I don't ask for much really.
Reply 52
I've never really give it much thought...but I suppose all the usual traits - Kind, loving, fun to be around, intelligent, ambitious, friendly etc etc..
Looks wise - Tall (but not too tall) toned body..good hair is definately a must, not too fussed on the colour of it but I generally prefer darker hair. Gorgeous eyes, mainly brown/hazel although nice eyes of any colour would be good :wink: I quite like dimples on a man and tanned skin. Good teeth - all nice and straight and white and more or less perfect.
There's only one person that looks perfect to me and that the bloke out of 'Love actually' and the Chanel ad's Mmmm.

However even if he was perfect looks wise and was arrogant in anyway it would ruinn everything.
Reply 53
someone taller than me, that means more than 5'10. Dark hair and dark eyes are nice. I like serious guys that know how to loosen up when it's time to loosen up. Also I want someone creative and artistic.
Tall(over 6ft),nice strong build(rugby guys),hair thats messy but they guy has actually taken an effort to do ( al la prince william).Has to be sporty. Nice dress sense(preppy look)And generally a nice guy.
ladyshort4u
a new point to my "what is your ideal partner" thread.....would your ideal guy be of a certain religion or culture or race by any chance or do you not mind what culture your partner is? or would it be better if he was the same as you???

i dont care what culture/race or religion as long they have the same sort of beliefs and attitudes as me
one that didnt have aids or cheat on me like tha last damn bastard
Reply 57
ermmmm have to be shorter or same size as me (5ft 10), longish dark hair, nice eyes and smile.

Have to be generaly nice, and trust worthy, unlike my ex (dam cheating WHORE :mad: ). have to talk alot since i dont lol, and just generaly cool and be like my best friend aswell as gf.

oh and have to like hugs and cuddeling :biggrin:
someone that likes me
Reply 59
My ideal partner is someone who is;
1) Decently looking.
2) Toned :tongue:
3) Intelligent.
4) Confident…..but also have a hint of shyness! (I find shy guys kind of attractive…but as long as they are not shy around me! :biggrin:)
5) Nice smile!!! (Essential!! Nice big smile with the most perfect, white teeth….’drool’) :tongue: :tongue:
6) Not a rude boy!! So many guys I know around my area are ‘rude boys’, guys trying to act hard and cool in front of people and all wear the same clothes!! Big NO NO!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
7) He has to be kind, considerate, friendly and generous.
8) Shares similar interests and hobbies.
9) Good sense of humour, laughs at the same weird things I find funny!....but can also be serious at the appropriate times.
10) Is able to show emotions when we are alone….so I can be the privileged one to see his emotional side. :wink:
11) Always supportive of everything I want to do and am doing.
12) Listens to all the s*** that goes on in my life. :redface:
13) Never judges me and always forgives unintended mistakes.
14) Would never dream of cheating on me. (Unless he wants his manhood cut off :biggrin: :biggrin:)
15) Trusts me wholeheartedly.
16) Wants to be with me most of the time but always gives me independence.
17) Understand when I am in a mood because of that time of the month.
18) Doesn’t keep the maximum amount of distance away from me when the painters are in and is there always thinking of ways to make me feel better!
19) Someone who is always willing to try new things!!

20) SOMEONE WHO IS BLOODY PERFECT!!!!!!!
Failing all that..............MARIO ANCIC!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending