The Student Room Group

Msc Physician Associate studies Edge Hill

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MarkG531
I have a place for September 2019 at Edgehill! So excited but terrified, I'm struggling to find out information regarding funding. So far I have got the £10960 student finance loan. Need to find the rest of the £7540!!

HEE give £5000 split over 2 years to help with travel for placements but you can spend however you want from what I am told.

The rest you'd have to self fund
Original post by stulfc
HEE give £5000 split over 2 years to help with travel for placements but you can spend however you want from what I am told.

The rest you'd have to self fund

Do you pay per semester the tuition fees?
Reply 22

Yeah you pay fees in installments
Reply 23

I've heard at St Georges PAS tutition fees are taken in 3 termly installments of 50%, 25% and 25%. Apparently, the uni is v chill if you want to switch to pay 25%, 25%, 50% so don't be afraid to email the course director/ who ever is in charge of sorting tuition fees at Edge Hill.
Reply 24
Original post by Helenwww
I have just found out I have a place on the course!!! 😀
Anyone else?
Love Helen x

Hi I have an interview for edge hill tomorrow for the same course. I’m really nervous as I’ve been rejected from Manchester university. Any tips at all that can help??
Reply 25
Original post by Nvy
Hi I have an interview for edge hill tomorrow for the same course. I’m really nervous as I’ve been rejected from Manchester university. Any tips at all that can help??

Hi. How did your interview at Edge Hill go? Any tips? Did you get an offer? Thanks!
Reply 26
Original post by ACDC
Hi. How did your interview at Edge Hill go? Any tips? Did you get an offer? Thanks!

Hi, hope you’re well!
My interview was a bit difficult however I got an offer!! So I’m really glad , revise your situation judgement questions as I got asked them quite a few times!
Reply 27
Original post by Nvy
Hi, hope you’re well!
My interview was a bit difficult however I got an offer!! So I’m really glad , revise your situation judgement questions as I got asked them quite a few times!

Have you heard back from them yet? When are you expecting their response?
Reply 28
Original post by jam6297

Hi I heard back from them a month and half ago I got in!! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by jam6297

Any news?
Reply 30
Original post by ACDC
Any news?

got an offer post-interview :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by jam6297
got an offer post-interview :smile:

me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending