The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I found it rather easy also; I'm hoping it will balance out my poor performance of the first paper. The only question I had trouble with is the one regarding standard deviation. I (stupidly) couldn't figure out how to actually use the formula so got a variety of different answers, and then settled on the, in retrospect, least plausible one.
Reply 2
I did the paper this afternoon ..Thank God..it went really well ... My both papers 1 &2 went well...now jsut hopnig I get a good grade :biggrin:
I did really crap in the 1st paper but im so happy I did good in the 2nd paper the only question I stuggled with was the sine rule finding the length of the trianlge, they didnt give much info. I just presumed that the big tirnagle was a isoceles and said that the two angles were 50 degrees. Is that right?
(normally i get all my triangle questions right btw)
omg i've just worked it out you had to use the cosine rule didnt you omg i always do that, figure it out after the exam
omg i know i've got it wrong. ahh im so stupid because in my head now that triangle question seems sooo simple :frown:
Reply 5
1st paper and this one were really easy. Had their hard questions but all the easy questions came up on both papers! Really pleased!
Reply 6
elliegurl297
omg i've just worked it out you had to use the cosine rule didnt you omg i always do that, figure it out after the exam
omg i know i've got it wrong. ahh im so stupid because in my head now that triangle question seems sooo simple :frown:

Yep it was the cosine rule! Unlucky
j1991
Yep it was the cosine rule! Unlucky

guess what ;( i even memorized the two formulas for cosine and i just worked it out without havin the paper in front of me. I can't believe how stupid I have been in the exams. In paper 1 when i've got home I know how to do the questions. Is that wierd? lol I even asked my self is it the cosine rule and i said no it can't be. :frown:

Latest