The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Study Nursing in Aylesbury with Bucks New Uni.

Bucks are pleased to announce that we will be running our child and adult BSc (hons) nursing courses at our campus in Aylesbury starting in September!

You can apply through UCAS or directly to us to study nursing in Aylesbury here:
https://www.applycpd.com/bucks?tabid=21
Reply 1
Hello does anyone know if the Aylesbury Campus will still run Adult Nursing this year?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by dsecker
Hello does anyone know if the Aylesbury Campus will still run Adult Nursing this year?

I would give them a call but I don’t see why they won’t run.
Most nursing courses have blended learning with lectures and enquiry based learning which can be done from home.
Out of all the courses nursing is already set up for social distancing as you split into smaller groups to do practical elements so can stay in a bubble.
They will probably do some stuff online at the start like most UNI’s
Reply 3
Original post by Vam1970
I would give them a call but I don’t see why they won’t run.
Most nursing courses have blended learning with lectures and enquiry based learning which can be done from home.
Out of all the courses nursing is already set up for social distancing as you split into smaller groups to do practical elements so can stay in a bubble.
They will probably do some stuff online at the start like most UNI’s

THanks Vam1970 - does anyone know any students that have done first or second year nursing at Bucks? I would love to get diirect feedback from someone who has been there.
Reply 4
Original post by dsecker
THanks Vam1970 - does anyone know any students that have done first or second year nursing at Bucks? I would love to get diirect feedback from someone who has been there.

If you don’t get a reply from a student have you checked out facebook page, you may have more luck than here.
Reply 5
Original post by Vam1970
If you don’t get a reply from a student have you checked out facebook page, you may have more luck than here.

Yes I did a post on the uni web page - not sure if the moderators will like someone fishing for "dirt" on their course though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending