The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Mature student University Of Worcester 2019

Hi everyone, I’m a mature student and have just received an offer at the University Of Worcester to study Business and Finance. I was just wondering whether there are any mature students starting or awaiting an offer for September 2019 and if so, what subject will you be studying :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, i'm a mature student and going to study LLB Law and Criminology :smile:
I'm going to commute from Hereford, at 24 i'm too old for the halls life!
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Ahh thats great! I’m 24 too! Same lol, I’m going to commute from Birmingham and stay living at home! X
Original post by Azatar
Hi, i'm a mature student and going to study LLB Law and Criminology :smile:
I'm going to commute from Hereford, at 24 i'm too old for the halls life!
I’m 23, 24 in December also doing llb law commuting from Stourbridge ☺️
At least I know there will be people my age there. That was a worry. I’m excited though haha :smile:
I know I was starting to think I was the oldest one because on my taster day they were all 17/18
Oh really! What was the taster day like? I haven’t visited the uni yet but I am going to go to the open day
Not a mature student there, but Worcester is lovely for employment with a Business degree used to work at the Bosch there. :biggrin:
Oh really that is good to know! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Becca995
Oh really! What was the taster day like? I haven’t visited the uni yet but I am going to go to the open day

It was good they did a practice lesson to show you how it worked then we went into the court room for a bit, defiantly go to the open day just so your formilliar to where all the campuses are
Most definitely, sounds fun. Yeah makes sense. I hope there are mature students studying my course lol. Fingers crossed haha
Reply 11
Who's going to the open day on Sunday? Looks like a good one!
I may be! I am meant to be working but I’m trying to get it off. Are you planning to go?
Reply 13
I may be! I am meant to be working but I’m trying to get it off. Are you planning to go?

Aye! Got my letter through today with a ticket thingy, there's talk of a goody bag so i'm going to go, probably not for the whole day.
Reply 14
Would a facebook group be an idea for us all to keep in touch?
For us oldies to complain about 'kids these days' etc
Haha really! If i dont go you will have to tell me what you got lol. I dont have facebook uno lol I’ve got snap or whatsapp! But definitely, i think it would be a good idea!
Yeah WhatsApp would be good, I got a goodiebag on my open day and it had a notebook pen a map and just local places to eat, drink, cinema etc
Original post by Izzyjemima
Yeah WhatsApp would be good, I got a goodiebag on my open day and it had a notebook pen a map and just local places to eat, drink, cinema etc

Oh right, sounds good. But yeah I’d prefer WhatsApp too :smile:
Iv private messaged you my number if you wanted to start that WhatsApp group?
Oh right, sounds good. But yeah I’d prefer WhatsApp too :smile:
Original post by Izzyjemima
Iv private messaged you my number if you wanted to start that WhatsApp group?

Message you back lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending