The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Mature student University Of Worcester 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azatar
Would a facebook group be an idea for us all to keep in touch?
For us oldies to complain about 'kids these days' etc

Private message your number doing a whatsapp group lool
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
I will be starting my foundation year in September! I’m 22 and will be moving onto Pharmacology in 2020 😊
Original post by Salty.Razz
I will be starting my foundation year in September! I’m 22 and will be moving onto Pharmacology in 2020 😊

Hello. Oh thats good :smile: exciting
You're all making me laugh - I'm a mature, mature (extra mature if you like) student, I'm 56 and starting the BSc Computing course.I do hope there's going to be others I can discuss Camberwick Green and Trumpton with
Original post by Scritzen
You're all making me laugh - I'm a mature, mature (extra mature if you like) student, I'm 56 and starting the BSc Computing course.I do hope there's going to be others I can discuss Camberwick Green and Trumpton with

Oh are you! Thats great. Is it going to be your first year?
Original post by Scritzen

I can trump that ... 57 starting first year LLB Law.
Reply 26
Original post by Becca995
Hi everyone, I’m a mature student and have just received an offer at the University Of Worcester to study Business and Finance. I was just wondering whether there are any mature students starting or awaiting an offer for September 2019 and if so, what subject will you be studying :smile:

I’m 20 and I’m going to Worcester
What you studying?
Original post by lauuuu
I’m 20 and I’m going to Worcester

Ah yeah, what are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending