The Student Room Group

Withdrawing to go back in the future

Im withdrawing from uni (2nd year) taking some time off then want to go back in 1-2 years to do the same course at a uni closer to where i live. Would my grades be already effected or capped or is it more like im a new student. And already know that i will probably have to fund my last year.
Original post by Bbown119
Im withdrawing from uni (2nd year) taking some time off then want to go back in 1-2 years to do the same course at a uni closer to where i live. Would my grades be already effected or capped or is it more like im a new student. And already know that i will probably have to fund my last year.

if you're starting from scratch no it won't affect your grades.
Reply 2
Original post by Bbown119

Hiya,

Claireestelle is absolutely correct, I just wanted to add (you may already know) that with regards to the funding - because you will have claimed for 2 years already, you will only have 2 years worth of funding left, and that Student Finance will fund years 2 and 3 of your new degree. So you will have to fund the first year yourself not the third.

Unless of course you have extenuating circumstances.

Hope this makes sense. Good luck with everything, hope it all goes well...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending