The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

What do the room offer letters mean on UEA accomodation offers?

I've just recieved my accomodation offer for the En-suite village and the room number is a bunch of numbers and letters. I'm guessing the UV at the beginning stands for university village but does anybody know what the rest mean and if it tells you what floor/flat you're allocated to etc, thank you!!!
Reply 1
If I remember correctly from when I got mine a few years ago it was UV followed by the block, flat number and room in that order :smile:
Original post by nhill
I've just recieved my accomodation offer for the En-suite village and the room number is a bunch of numbers and letters. I'm guessing the UV at the beginning stands for university village but does anybody know what the rest mean and if it tells you what floor/flat you're allocated to etc, thank you!!!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
It goes Block Number, Flat Number, then Room Number/Letter. For example, BAR6.23C = BAR(Barton House) 6(Block Six) .23 (Apartment Twenty Three) C(Room C)
Original post by nhill
Reply 3
Hi! I am starting at UEA this year, and was wondering about my accommodation offer as it does not follow this format? It is CC1.E07, I know I am in Crome Court but does this mean I al in block one, flat E and room 7?
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending