The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sounds brutal. Who's RoF?
Reply 2
The infamous orange board. www.rollonfriday.com

Beware though as they hate st00dents. Hehe.
Reply 3
Vitriol01
A friend and I were discussing this the other day and we realised that neither of us knew any firms which operated this policy (at least, we didn't know of any firms that publicised the fact that the operated this policy :wink:). Anyone know of any?

I guess this is a question for RoF, mind you. :wink:

Most UK firms use a lock step system

Most US firms use eat what you kill
Vitriol01

I don't know why. They were students once, and it is the young generation which will be the future's MPs, lawyers, judges and so on.
Reply 5
Lawzzzzzz

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. Ty.
Reply 6
NDGAARONDI
I don't know why. They were students once, and it is the young generation which will be the future's MPs, lawyers, judges and so on.

I know but you should see them attack students around June - October time when they're asking about interviews, offers etc. Brings a whole new meaning to my online alias. :tongue: :wink:
Well it might work against them. They could end up attacking students who may do a lot better than themselves in the legal profession.
Reply 8
Vitriol01
The infamous orange board. www.rollonfriday.com

has anyone used this before?
Reply 9
Lawzzzzzz

????????
Reply 10
anisah
????????

In a nutshell, the lockstep system pays partners in accordance with their seniority. 'Eat what you kill' policy is based on merit - each partner earns in accordance with the profit he brings to the firm.
Reply 11
anisah
has anyone used this before?

Yeah, loads. I am a frequent visitor. There was once an orange invasion of this board about 9 months ago when someone slagged RoF users off. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Vitriol01
Yeah, loads. I am a frequent visitor. There was once an orange invasion of this board about 9 months ago when someone slagged RoF users off. :biggrin:

Who do you post as? Or would that be telling? :wink:
Reply 13
muncrun
Who do you post as? Or would that be telling? :wink:

That would be telling. :wink:
Reply 14
Vitriol01
That would be telling. :wink:

At a guess... 3-ducks? Lion? :tongue:
Reply 15
Miles off. But that might be because I haven't posted there a great deal recently. I was very active a few months ago though.

Think Steve McQueen. :wink:
Reply 16
Vitriol01
Miles off. But that might be because I haven't posted there a great deal recently. I was very active a few months ago though.

Think Steve McQueen. :wink:

Ahh, i see. Hehe. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending