The Student Room Group

Still time to leatn

I've just had an unconditional for a BA (Hons) due to start in September and I'm 49. It's taken me too long to get to this stage. I'm passionate about Music and I always promised myself that one day I would have the courage to go for it. I went straight into work after I left school because my grades were so poor. It's only later in life that I have since had this desire to learn. Three years to me now is an incredibly short time and I need to make the most of it. Best of luck to all students, both young and not so young. :smile:
How exciting , best of luck to you, enjoy every second x
Reply 2
Best of luck.
Hi @stan3408

Thats fantastic news, congratulations! I returned to education as a mature student and loved it! What are you planning on doing after you graduate?

fi :horse:
Original post by stan3408
I've just had an unconditional for a BA (Hons) due to start in September and I'm 49. It's taken me too long to get to this stage. I'm passionate about Music and I always promised myself that one day I would have the courage to go for it. I went straight into work after I left school because my grades were so poor. It's only later in life that I have since had this desire to learn. Three years to me now is an incredibly short time and I need to make the most of it. Best of luck to all students, both young and not so young. :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks Guys. I will enjoy every second. Believe me!
Reply 5
I'm studying Musical Instrument Craft (Piano) so will learn Piano Tuning and Repair so will be going down that road after graduation. 😁
That sounds like a brilliant course and it sounds like you have your post graduate route planned!

All the best!

Fi :horse:
Original post by stan3408
I'm studying Musical Instrument Craft (Piano) so will learn Piano Tuning and Repair so will be going down that road after graduation. 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending