The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ALL THE TIME!
Even if I eat before, my stomach is always making noises half way through the exam. I hate it!
A muffin would be useful!
Reply 2
I get really hungry between exams if i have more than one on the same day.
Reply 3
Lol xD

Glad it's not just me

I swear the whole hall can hear my stomach

I think we should be allowed food in exams
Reply 4
Stomach was rumbling in History a lot this morning.

On afternoons I'm usually alright as I've just eaten.
But if I have my breakfast quite early then I'm longing for food by 11am.
Reply 5
My stomach rumbles soo loud the invigulators give me dirties... hehe
Reply 6
I can never eat before exams, my stomachs always in knots! Although I don't get hungry much, my stomach made a really weird squeaky noise today in History :biggrin:
Reply 7
Draw a cupcake and then eat that :wink:
Reply 8
I took a muffin into every exam :biggrin:

And last year I emptied a pack of jaffa cakes into my blazer pocket and ate those :teeth:
Reply 9
during the exam?!

if i was even caught with a tic tac i would be strung onto a mast and hung by the teachers
Reply 10
Yehh dang sitting down bored in exams makes you realise how hungry you are.
Can't wait after morning exams to leave, go to town and get food :biggrin:

Aha that makes me seem realy fat but it's true :p:
neomilan
during the exam?!

if i was even caught with a tic tac i would be strung onto a mast and hung by the teachers

Really? :s-smilie: We are allowed any food in as long as it's "quiet" ie not a packet of crips.

My stomach always rumbles really loudly so I'd probably get chucked out if I didn't eat :p:
tbh i never get hungry during the exams =S
i am hungry most of the time normally, but not during the exams. :biggrin:
and sometimes i don't even eat breakfast[depending on how bad the exam is] cos i tink im gona throw up o_O
Reply 13
Tinkerbee
Really? :s-smilie: We are allowed any food in as long as it's "quiet" ie not a packet of crips.

My stomach always rumbles really loudly so I'd probably get chucked out if I didn't eat :p:

Yeah for real, if we are even caught with the tiniest of food i.e. one coco pop then we'll be told to gag it back out, spit it into a exam certified bin and the bag in the bin secured and thrown into an exam certied rubbish tip

only a slight exaggeration :redface:
neomilan
Yeah for real, if we are even caught with the tiniest of food i.e. one coco pop then we'll be told to gag it back out, spit it into a exam certified bin and the bag in the bin secured and thrown into an exam certied rubbish tip

only a slight exaggeration :redface:

Only slight of course :wink: Change schools :biggrin: Logical choice...
Reply 15
Yeah I'm ALWAYS hungry in/after exams ha, even if I've eaten before it (though I don't generally feel very much like eating before exams!) and even if it's only a really short exam. Normally I don't get hungry very quickly at all; it's weird.

It's well embarrassing when my stomach rumbles in a silent exam hall :redface: though having said that at least no one can laugh at you, plus I've heard other people's doing it too, haha.
Reply 16
It's the opposite for me. I get really nervous and if I think of food it makes me feel sick. :s-smilie:
Reply 17
i go in with liike 5 tic tacs in my mouth
Reply 18
we had our exams in a tiny room, and EVERYONE'S stomachs were rumbling. even the invigilator's! after like every exam we'd all be like "omg could you hear my stomach?!" :biggrin:

Latest