The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DeepStar
I've had exams everyday for the past week and a half hence the cramming for the two exams tomorrow!

And ouch at the teacher telling you the wrong stuff :eek: :eek:

Good luck btw!!

haha have you started revising yet?
im going to start soon, damnit!
and are you going to bother looking over anxiety? how about phobias?
goodluck by the way!:cool:
Reply 21
cherrylux
haha have you started revising yet?
im going to start soon, damnit!
and are you going to bother looking over anxiety? how about phobias?
goodluck by the way!:cool:

Would opening my file and sorting out the notes in order of topic count as revising?? :p:

I will look over phobias between the exams tomorrow or during lunch but thats about it, probably enough to waffle through an essay if it comes up - fingers crossed it doesnt!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 22
DeepStar
Would opening my file and sorting out the notes in order of topic count as revising?? :p:

I will look over phobias between the exams tomorrow or during lunch but thats about it, probably enough to waffle through an essay if it comes up - fingers crossed it doesnt!

Thank you :smile:

agreed!
you pulling an allnighter? or what time will you wake up tommorow
is this exam 2 hours long or 1 and a half :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
hahaha
Reply 23
cherrylux
agreed!
you pulling an allnighter? or what time will you wake up tommorow
is this exam 2 hours long or 1 and a half :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
hahaha

Yep - deffo an all nighter for me :rolleyes:

Im sure its 2 hours - an hour for the appraoches and 30mins for the other 2 essays - correct me if Im wrong people :biggrin:
Reply 24
DeepStar
Yep - deffo an all nighter for me :rolleyes:

Im sure its 2 hours - an hour for the appraoches and 30mins for the other 2 essays - correct me if Im wrong people :biggrin:

have you started yet?
jesus, why cant i pull away from the computer?!
something in me really doesnt want to revise lol ive put all of my effort into my other exams throughout the past two weeks and this is my last one! its like im all out of steam or something...
godamnit whats wrong with us?!
Reply 25
cherrylux
have you started yet?
jesus, why cant i pull away from the computer?!
something in me really doesnt want to revise lol ive put all of my effort into my other exams throughout the past two weeks and this is my last one! its like im all out of steam or something...
godamnit whats wrong with us?!

Nope, Im doing my implications, psychology can wait til later :rolleyes:

Yep, my last one too and I know the feeling, like I said in another post somewhere Im need of serious therapy after this!
Reply 26
Reply 27
Reply 28
Reply 29
Reply 30
is any one beginning to panic? i feel like i havent got a hope in hell. and does anyone think 2hrs on this xam is really long? even in pya4 i finished with 10 minutes to spare and no i didnt fail i got an A in that paper. which is a lot more then i shall get in this pya5.
Reply 31
monica7790
is any one beginning to panic? i feel like i havent got a hope in hell. and does anyone think 2hrs on this xam is really long? even in pya4 i finished with 10 minutes to spare and no i didnt fail i got an A in that paper. which is a lot more then i shall get in this pya5.

Tbh Im beyond the point of caring how long this dam thing is - all I want to do is get it done and over with!!!!
Reply 32
after 2 days of revision i can officially it was gd!!!!!! hoping for a high b/c
thank God 4 ma photographic memory or else i wud have flunked depression!!!
i managed to get through it somehow.
i'm so happy it's overr! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending