The Student Room Group

am i cooked - A levels

Hi guys, I have an offer from durham university for japanese language of BBB (contextual)......

.....however, I have a literal 28% attendance in year 13 and my grades are:
A in finance
C in economics
D in psychology
The C and the D are both halfway to next grade, and I have probably only ever done 25 hours total revision in the entirety of sixth form.

AM I COOKED ? IS A 3 GRADE INCREASE IN 52 DAYS POSSIBLE ?
Anyone done this same sort of grade jump, or in the same boat as me? Finance is a free A level, i never have revised it, but psychology and economics are tough for me
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
i think cooked isnt enough

tbf u can do it , jus revise more
Original post by qwqqi
Hi guys, I have an offer from durham university for japanese language of BBB (contextual)......
A in finance
C in economics
D in psychology
The C and the D are both halfway to next grade, and I have probably only ever done 25 hours total revision in the entirety of sixth form.
Anyone done this same sort of grade jump, or in the same boat as me? Finance is a free A level, i never have revised it, but psychology and economics are tough for me

If you really put motivation into it, definitely possible! You can do it!! :biggrin:
Original post by qwqqi
A in finance
C in economics
D in psychology

You could deffo do it if you put your head down.
I’m doing psych too atm and my grade is fluctuating 😭.
You can start a “grow your grade” page here on the student room so that you can record your revision and be motivated to do sm.
I’ve just started one myself if you’d like to check it out :smile:
Original post by qwqqi
A in finance
C in economics
D in psychology

im in year 12 but ive seen former year 13 students who went from a C/D to an B/A in couple of months. You can do definitely do this!!!!!!!!! believe in yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest