The Student Room Group
Course it doesn't, he's just a douche
No.

Not everyone is going to like you or find you attractive - but you don't need that anyway. As long as the person you're with is not the one telling you you're ugly then it's not worth fixating on.
Don't let a complete strangers opinion make you feel shite about yourself. You will never be everyone's cuppa tea, but that doesn't mean you're ugly.
Reply 4
Have you been told you’re pretty by guys or girls?
Reply 5
Both
LOL NO.

Shake it off, shake it off, oooh ooh OOOH.
Someone in year 10 said I was the ugliest and smelliest person ever, it really made me feel like ****, and I thought for ages I was really ugly. But since I left school and become more social, many attractive girls have said I was fit, and that has led to places :wink:. This guy in the club probably just got rejected loads and feels the need to make fun of girls because he is self-conscious about himself.
Of course no!

Some people might find you attractive and some not, and that’s perfectly normal.
On the other hand, some people are just rude, and by the way that guy worded his comment, he sounds very rude, so I’d say it’s not even worth thinking about it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Nah, prob best to to go with the majority

People will always lash out with nasty comments, maybe he was intimidated? wanted to look cool? has specific tastes? is a ****?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Both

Right, if you had said girls then my answer would be different as girls are more lenient when it comes to rating, anyway...
If that many people have said that you’re pretty (both guys and girls) then you’re definitely NOT ugly, he either was lying or you’re not his cup of tea. But you’re not ugly
Original post by Anonymous
So I’ve always been called pretty and attractive by people and guys but the other week in a club this guy said to his friend about me “she’s really ugly” and I’ve never felt so insecure. Have all these other people been lying to me and I actually am ugly? How do I stop thinking about this one comment?

People have laughed in my face with sentences like “oh you’re pretty” and the same ones months after picked on me like fresh meat threw to a dog,the insults,comparisons,how ugly I am.Its cruel,all of it is.I don’t know why it happens but there’s just some cheeky people in the word.If this happens shake it off your shoulders immediately because thinking about it is not worth it at all.Anyone shouldn’t be treated like that
Reply 12
My friend cant stop calling me ugly :frown:
No just ignore that person they're just shallow
I think I am actually ugly, sometimes people call me ugly and creepy I am not creepy
Just messed up with trauma and other ********

Latest

Trending

Trending