The Student Room Group
Reply 1

Don't worry about having to have a lot of computer knowledge. Most of the people there don't know the first thing about what it is they're selling.

Marcus
Reply 2
Thanks, alot of people that work at stores like PC World have very little knowledge bout products before they go and work they just get trained up. Am not worried about the lack of computer knowledge i may have i am just worried about the interview i just wanted to know what their interview process is like?do you get assessed? or is it a one to one and what kind of question you get asked?
Reply 3
They will make you watch a stupid video that makes it very clear what will happen to you if you're caught nicking. There's this chap from The Bill presenting it - Boyden I think it was.

The best one is the kid pulled up for putting a MS software CD from his office into a trial CD case and being found out by security. What a dimwit. Everyone knows you go after the license code, which can be written down.

Marcus
Reply 4
when i applied for pc world i got assessed they me a couple of questions about percentages and all that n i was like huh what the hell is this cos i no good with number lol i thought it was quite unfair considering i know a bit about computers cos i worked in comet for a while oh well ......

Latest

Trending

Trending