i know i was sold 3 times around 3 famlies then came back
Reply 21
Original post by ldshadowlady
i know i was sold 3 times around 3 famlies then came back

You have got issues to sort out then.
im a little sad
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ldshadowlady
i still live with my fam but i am only 13 years old so i cannot move out yet i have autism and just disowned i am just used as a slave or a pet

oh no are you okay? :0
I love the advice everybody is given about being mature and moving out. But if it was from a religious person etc a Muslim girl people would say wait til you get married it’s frustrating
Original post by Anonymous
I love the advice everybody is given about being mature and moving out. But if it was from a religious person etc a Muslim girl people would say wait til you get married it’s frustrating

i'm a muslim and moving out to russia, moscow for college in about 6 months if you want you could come with me. P.s just trying to help you out and not get into a realationship with you.
i'm a muslim and moving out to russia, moscow in about 6 months if you want you could come with me. P.s i am a boy and just trying to help you out and not get into a realationship with you.
Yes she was horrible but I am sure that at the bottom of her soul she loved me, even if she never showed it.
Right, so your reaction to allegedly abusive parents is to threaten revenge?

But the act of revenge is postponed while they are providing you with food and shelter?

And the specific revenge in the future is to be estranged from them when you achieve independence?

Latest

Trending

Trending