The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Master Polhem
Oh chill most people on here are rude - it is an internet forum. People probably wont agree with me, fine, then I am just a very rude person.

hey,
i'm sorry..i didnt mean to be angry on u. I was really put off by reading what he wrote. As u can imagine, its my dream to be an engineer and it hurts a lot to read those kind of things.
Reply 21
hasnain721
hey,
i'm sorry..i didnt mean to be angry on u. I was really put off by reading what he wrote. As u can imagine, its my dream to be an engineer and it hurts a lot to read those kind of things.

waaah wahhh waaah

want some cheese with your whine

baby, get a grip. go maccy d's

edit: you got no chance of becoming an engineer!!!!

jokes ...
hasnain721
hey,

People are just taking the piss and bean87 has very amusingly just displayed what I mean :smile:

I am going to give you some real advice as well with all this BS though:

Become a student member of the RAe, IMechE, IET, IoP and basically any institution that takes your fancy. They are great for really getting into the hardcore stuff.
Reply 23
i've just noticed Polhem, you got some neg reps for commenting on dumbledores homosexuality, awesome. how did that happen?

i dont even know what negative rep is really? i've just looked and i have 99 reputation points... does that mean we start at 100 and it goes up down etc?

ps. hasnain, its my dream to become a doctor, im not going to cry if someone tells me to work at a chippy instead, what do i care what other people think
bean87
i've just noticed Polhem, you got some neg reps for commenting on dumbledores homosexuality, awesome. how did that happen?

I said that he was gay which Rowling herself confirmed and then somehow I got the whole gay army from Cambridge after me, naturally I told them to **** of and that they should grow a pair (don't say grow a pair to gay people) and a heated debate followed upon which the mods closed the thread.
Reply 25
sounds awesome. wish i was there. im causing some fun arguements this morning, and i think my rep is down to 94 now. please m8, explain how the rep thing works and how you find out whos got what?
Reply 26
bean87
sounds awesome. wish i was there. im causing some fun arguements this morning, and i think my rep is down to 94 now. please m8, explain how the rep thing works and how you find out whos got what?

not sure how many points u lose or gain for a rep but u cant find out whos repped u unless u buy the premium membership.
Thanks for ur help guys (even though some of you are just rude twirps!!!) x

Latest