The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't say I ever did wet myself at school actually. Thank god. Although I can remember times when my classmates did.

I remember when I used to go to Brownies, I must have been about 8, we were all stood in a circle at the end and my best friend at the time just wet herself. I can just remember a puddle appearing around her. The teacher person had to take her out and clean her up, and I was horrible and giggled with my other friend!!!

A similar thing happened in a play rehearsal at school, but this was about year 7, so quite old really!!! One of my class mates was on stage and it came to her line and she just wet herself. It was really really sad and shocking, everyone was just stunned really.
**** myself twice in year 8/9
Bubbles*de*Milo
I did it in Reception :frown:

:ditto: :redface:
Reply 43
My little brother wet himself a couple of weeks ago.

We were walking home from the train station. He didn't want to go in the train toilet because it smelled, but we only live 10 minutes from the station so I thought he could hold it. But no, he was soaked. So I had to change all his clothes on the side of this little back road so no one would see lol.

He is only 3, however.
Reply 44
I defecated myself in primary 2, I dont think I have ever got over it:frown:
Reply 45
Once in year one, I was doing some painting & I needed a wee but I didn't want to leave it to go to the toilet, so I just did it standing there painting away.
Reply 46
Em_maK
Never soiled myself at school, thank ****!

One girl did it in wonderful style in yr 6 tho...didn't ask to go whilst sitting in an art lesson, and suddenly she just let it flow- it cascaded over the sides of her chair like a waterfall.

Aahh you make it sounds so poetic :smile:
Reply 47
I havnt myself, but in yr7 or 8, me and a friend got send out of class for misbehaving, and while waiting for our *******ing he uttered these exact words "downesey...i just farted and it came out" he ddnt live it down
Reply 48
i remember once in year one we went out on a class walk and we were all running about in the bushes as children do and the strange little boy (there is always one) in my class told me he wanted to show me something, so i followed him and he dissappeared in a bush and came out with a poo in his hand and told me he had done it a few minutes ago.

I really should remind him of that..
i did. on a number of ocasions in year 3 :frown: we once had this really mean sub and made us all stay in at breaktime to write lines and she wouldn't let me go. it still gets brought up now. i try to ignore it though, it messed me up pretty bad so i just pretend it never happened
Reply 50
i was in a music lesson in about year 2 and we were singing a song about elephants and i REALLY needed the toilet. but i was also enjoying the song.. so.. i just went, on this bench. hahahaha!!
i managed to conceal it for a while and i moved to the floor and one of the kids went "its wet!!!" and the teacher replied "maybe its from when mrs bailey dropped her vase earlier today!". only i knew the truth at this point LMAO.
needless to say they soon discovered me sat in my own urine.
lovely!
and i wasnt wearing any knickers that day either.
so i left school in granny knickers and these hideous bright green 80s cord trousers lmao!!!!
it was a sad day :frown:
that was the last time it happened im proud to say though :redface:
Someone in my year wet himself in year 9 or 10. He asked to go to the toilet about 5 minutes before. It was classic; no-one will ever forget.
And I pooed myself in reception but that's another story...
In class 2, I was bursting to go, and the teacher was only letting us out by name.
It came out.
Looking back, nowadays, I could see the teacher who helped me sort myself out (new pants) getting in trouble, and the fact I was wearing someone elses pants being frowned upon.
I was told by one of my friends that a girl at a secondary school I joined late had previously wet herself in year 7/8 whilst sitting on the floor in a drama lesson :laugh:...

One of my friends in RL as well as here was in their form at school, maybe he'll see my post and back it up :biggrin: No names dude... Just mean :p:
marcusmerehay
i probably have THE most embarrassing of these stories!!!

okay, so we're on a school residential in London in Year 6, and i don't realise how much i need the toilet, and i end up wetting myself in the Things Gallery of the National Science Museum. the toilets were 10 metres away :O

nope. i do.
i wet myself on stage in primary school (cant remember what year i was in exactly - maybe about year 5?) in front of hundreds and hundreds of parents and pupils. most shameful moment of my life so far.
Reply 55
Em_maK
Never soiled myself at school, thank ****!

One girl did it in wonderful style in yr 6 tho...didn't ask to go whilst sitting in an art lesson, and suddenly she just let it flow- it cascaded over the sides of her chair like a waterfall.

lol how graphic.
Reply 56
Rei
lol Never done this, thank god.

i never hav either :smile:
Reply 57
I can honestly say I have never wet myself at school, or anywhere else for that matter. Isnt it funny that everyone always remembers the kids that used to do it regularly at school??. Imagine bumping into them now your first thought would be " You used to wet yourself all the time at school ".
I almost pee'd myself reading some of these stories!!

I don't actually thin I ever wet myself at school...if I did I have well an truely blocked it out!
Reply 59
This thread has caused some serious giggling - the kind where you're on your own in a room and others in the house think you're crazy.

Thankfully, unlike all you filthy creatures, I had self control.

At school at least:smile:
I once swapped beds with my dad as I was little/couldn't sleep or whatever... and then dreamed I was on the toilet and created a bit of a damp patch in my parents bed, however I did have the sense to swap back with my dad and leave them to sort it :biggrin:.
It was a very realistic dream okay?!

Latest

Trending

Trending