The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm well worried about this week, I don't think my team is strong enough to be competitive :teeth: I have no one who can score a lot of points, best i can hope for is 6s all round.
I've not been following the thread at all, but I am in the league.

I think the only positive I can take from any of this is that I am living up to my team's name: MidTableMediocrity. A solid 42nd place with a high of, I think, 32.

Wonderful :rolleyes:
Etuhu in for Duff. Didn't need to change anyone important so swapped out a complete dog for Etuhu who has (in theory) replaced Bullard at Fulham and costs 4.3, very tasty.
Team for this week:

Schwarzer

Collins
Bassong
Figueroa

Ronaldo (c)
A.Young
Lampard
Gerrard

Di Michele
Keane
Agbonlahor

Subs:

Jones
Paintsil
Collison
L.Young
Reply 3984
Shocking week if you've got a United defender in your lineup...
Yeup.. Vidic with -3, VDS with -1, Ferdinand with -1 and the other 2 with 0 I think..
Who wouldve thought that RVP would be a bad transfer? Again doesnt start.. :mad: He's going out next week maybe..
Need another defender while Vidic is on the bench me thinks..
LMAO if you have scum defenders.
Ferdinand or Evans is the question :beard:
Jo scores... wtf
29 pre bonus with A.Young, Lampard, Di Michele, Keane and Agbonlahor to play.
I ****ing did it again. I transferred Walcott in & forgot to click 'confirm transfer'.

What a prunt!

Same with Arshavin during the week! :mad:

****ing idiota.

33 so far with Gabby, Bosingwa & Di Michele to play.

Sucks.
Reply 3991
Everton have saved me. I have VDS and Vidic in my team :rolleyes:
adam_leeds
29 pre bonus with A.Young, Lampard, Di Michele, Keane and Agbonlahor to play.

29 it is then
Although I'm on a poor score of 22 with 5 to play, my H2H has 6 points and not enough decent players to make up for it. I'm 8 points behind in 2nd in my H2H after gaining 3 points on the leader last week. Should be another 3 this week with the leader on 16 against 38.
Arshavin captain :beard: 30 points from just him
Reply 3995
39 points for me with Bosingwa to play. Comparatively, it's a pretty handy score since many people have Vidic in their teams.

So annoyed that before today's game, Fulham had only scored like 3 times away from home this season, with Andy Johnson scoring none of them. Today he decides to score at Bolton when he's on my bench...

Might have to bring in Arshavin now...
I put Arshavin and Torres in this week. Genius move. Captain Andrey too

Got a nice healthy 62 with four to play.
geoff_yin
39 points for me with Bosingwa to play. Comparatively, it's a pretty handy score since many people have Vidic in their teams.

So annoyed that before today's game, Fulham had only scored like 3 times away from home this season, with Andy Johnson scoring none of them. Today he decides to score at Bolton when he's on my bench...

Might have to bring in Arshavin now...

Be sure to click 'confirm transfer'.

:rofl:

Got 0 from VP. Might get rid of him for Walcott. :hmmm:
Reply 3998
.Andrew.
Be sure to click 'confirm transfer'.

:rofl:

Got 0 from VP. Might get rid of him for Walcott. :hmmm:

lol. I have not idea how you didn't realise the transfer was not made though. Surely after thinking that you had made your transfer, you would check out your team and tinker with the formation. Even if you didn't have to change your formation, surely you would just check your team and make sure he was in!
geoff_yin
lol. I have not idea how you didn't realise the transfer was not made though. Surely after thinking that you had made your transfer, you would check out your team and tinker with the formation. Even if you didn't have to change your formation, surely you would just check your team and make sure he was in!

I usually make the transfers, click confirm & just close the browser. This time i closed it too early, evidently. :frown:

Latest