The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
69 point week

3rd in the league

Deco and Elano :smile: I'm flying
Reply 781
how many points you got in total 2nd2god?
Reply 782
Reply 783
I'm up 30 places :biggrin: 31st now, which isn't bad.
12 points taken from my already-meagre total- Bosingwa in for Wheater, Zaki in for Defoe and Ireland in for Tainio.
get in there im second and i got 8 points deducted for transfers ahahahah :tongue:
Ouch. Currently on 40 points with Van Der Sar still to play. :colondollar:

I'm dropping down the league at a terrific rate of knots, and I've got a 17 point margin going into tonight in my head to head (he's still got James, Vidic and Defoe to play though, so anything could happen).

Annoyingly, I lost my head to head (by 6 points) last week purely because of Deco. My opponent had him as captain and he got half his team's score! :eek:
i need a defoe goal or 2 tonight :biggrin:
jermaindefoe
i need a defoe goal or 2 tonight :biggrin:

Go score it :teeth:
Reply 789
Need a goal, assist or bonus from Rooney if I'm to win my head to head :s:
Reply 790
Ronaldo VII
Need a goal, assist or bonus from Rooney if I'm to win my head to head :s:

He should get a bonus point for that flick and shot tbf :colonhash:
Reply 791
Looks like nothing again from Rooney. Thanks for nothing :colonhash:
Reply 792
Laevis

Like I told you, can't rely on non-Ronaldo mancs for anything. :biggrin:
nothing but a yellow card from defoe :eek:
Reply 794
lfc4life
Like I told you, can't rely on non-Ronaldo mancs for anything. :biggrin:

Too right. Rooney's on his way out :colonhash:
jermaindefoe
nothing but a yellow card from defoe :eek:

lol...ditto:frown:...think i won my head to head though...and should be in top 3 of the league:biggrin:
Reply 796
Laevis

Blame the linesman tbh. Should get 3 bonuses for being robbed by the officials :colonhash:
Reply 797
Ronaldo VII
Blame the linesman tbh. Should get 3 bonuses for being robbed by the officials :colonhash:

Let's hope so.

I have two United players- Rio & Rooney. Rio I plan to have for the duration of the season so he'll just be relegated to the bench. Rooney I'm transferring out before next week.
Reply 798
Laevis
Let's hope so.

I have two United players- Rio & Rooney. Rio I plan to have for the duration of the season so he'll just be relegated to the bench. Rooney I'm transferring out before next week.

:ditto:

Not sure who though :hmmmm:
Reply 799
lfc4life
I'm hoping Evra goes down in price so he's cheaper when I pick him up after the missed united week/after chelsea-liverpool games. Got no united players at the minute though so I'm fine for next week.

You'll be lucky, he was excellent today. Assist and should get a bonus. Can't see his price dropping.

Latest