The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I've got a friend with VDS, Evra and Neville in his team. He also has Berbatov.

Now Berbatov's a United player, what happens to his team, since you're only allowed three players from one team???
geoff_yin
Putting Ireland in my team seems to be a very bad choice now...

His value will go up at least 0.1m before the next gameweek, so you'll make a profit even if he goes straight out. Might still play every week, who knows.
geoff_yin
I've got a friend with VDS, Evra and Neville in his team. He also has Berbatov.

Now Berbatov's a United player, what happens to his team, since you're only allowed three players from one team???

He cashes in and has 4 United players I believe. Until he transfers one out.
"What happens when a player changes teams?
If this takes you over the players per team limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers. "
Reply 1184
Cool :yy:.

He'll transfer out Neville no doubt.
I want Berbatov now :teeth:
Probably in the next game week, already made 2 subs for this week :frown:
The Sherminator
I want Berbatov now :teeth:
Probably in the next game week, already made 2 subs for this week :frown:

2 subs before the international games :eek: what about players getting injuries and stuff?
Reply 1187
Robinho not in game yet - I'm gonna hold off on transfers until I know how much he's going to be priced at.
Pretty sure I'm going to be using my wildcard, though.
Reply 1188
I wouldnt buy Berbaov yet, against Liverpool he will most likely to be on the bench. And what makes you think he will start ahead of Rooney and Tevez?
Reply 1189
Tindo
I wouldnt buy Berbaov yet, against Liverpool he will most likely to be on the bench. And what makes you think he will start ahead of Rooney and Tevez?

You mean other than spending 30.75million on him and him being known to be a quality player? You also think Fergie is going to not start his best possible 11 against Liverpool? I think all 3 will play.
jermaindefoe
2 subs before the international games :eek: what about players getting injuries and stuff?

Players I picked won't feature in internationals :p:
Yeah, I should have waited to use my wildcard, I would have bought Berbatov and Robinho otherwise... now I won't have the funds to do so. But Robinho won't have the glorious career at Man City he would have got at Chelsea. They must be paying him some serious bucks.
Reply 1191
mc_watson87
Torres out, Berbatov in :biggrin:

Gonna make the same move once the internationals are over!:yep:
Reply 1192
Meh, I'm holding off using my wildcard until the end of September/beginning of October when Ronaldo gets back. By then, I'll have a better idea of how well Robinho/Berbatov are doing at their respective clubs as well.
Shady05

Nice sig :cool:

Berb's got a nice shirt on :biggrin:
Whats the number he gets? :teeth:
Reply 1194
The Sherminator
Nice sig :cool:

Berb's got a nice shirt on :biggrin:
Whats the number he gets? :teeth:

The new number nine!
Tindo

I reckon his price will rise, that's why i'm buying him now.
His % of ownership has risen by 1.3% since the early hours of the morning already.
Robinho :colone:
mc_watson87
I reckon his price will rise, that's why i'm buying him now.
His % of ownership has risen by 1.3% since the early hours of the morning already.

Yeah, you can guarantee that he would have started the season at 11m minimum had he started in a United shirt. I'm hoping that Fergie states tonight what he plans to do with our 4 goalscorers and make the decision then.
Reply 1198
i was planning on bringing berbatov in after the pool and chelsea game because they have a few easier games...but if his price is going to rise all the time im not too sure :frown:

definitely not going for robinho lmao. talk about jumping on the bandwagon! he hasnt been put in yet :ninja:
I seriously wasted my strikers

But i know that when i change them they will do well

its always the way
just ask bent and green on my bench this week
and bullard last week lol

Latest