The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5160
morning people,l only had 5 hrs sleep now l am back.l still can log in.did andy of u managed to log in?
Annarchy :hug:
Don't worry. Where is your insurance?
annarchy
I can't do anything more than cry at the moment ..... omg.... I can't stop crying :'(

*hugs endlessly* was it missed grades?
When you've let all the emotion out, get in there asap and ring them up to query.
I have everything crossed for you :hugs:
I wish they'd remove that stupid "Your views matter - chance to win a laptop" link. I keep almost clicking it for a split second, thinking it's updated.
Reply 5164
tradingmyheartforyours
Make a sausage sandwich yourself, your mum is not your servant.:p:

Ahh, but I cannot cook, which is quite a step to overcome in the making of breakfast :p:
This is torturous :frown:
If it hasn't updated by 7, im gonna cry.

Sorrry to hear annarchy, just phone up when you go to college and plead with them!!
Reply 5167
Unit UMS / Max Score
6101 BIOLOGY 1 58 / 100 D
6102 BIOLOGY 2B 21 / 100 U
6241 CHEMISTRY 1 54 / 90 C
6242 CHEMISTRY 2 48 / 90 D
6243 CHEMISTRY 3 46 / 120 U
6471 GEOGRAPHY B1 40 / 100 E
6472 GEOGRAPHY B2 58 / 100 D
6663 CORE MATHEMATICS 1 49 / 100 E
6664 CORE MATHEMATICS 2 36 / 100 U

I think they're right.

A 80%+
B 70% - 79%
C 60% - 69%
D 50% - 59%
E 40% - 49%
Reply 5168
how come every1 knows thier reuslts??? mine arnt out till 1030 and there A2 level as well!!!!
VAI2007
I'm guessing it will just say 'accepted/rejected' on your firm/insurance.

If you get your grades for the offer, it will change from conditional to unconditional.
If you miss the grades, but the uni hasn't decided yet it will remain conditional.
If you miss the grades and the uni decides not to accept you, it will change to unssuccessful.

...I think!
Reply 5170
Track Is Updated!!
Track Is Online Omg
Reply 5172
TRACK's ONLINE!!!!
Track Is Up!!!!!!!!!!
They say on the site there are no places left
There is no ****ing point in trying. I'm going to have to reapply. I can't call them any time soon I sound like a complete mess
Reply 5175
I'm IN! Seriously, I refreshed, and a list of pages came up. clicked on an old one to login, and i'm in, place confirmed " Congratulations! Your place at Bournemouth University (B50) to study Music and Audio Technology (J932) has been confirmed. "

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The current status of your Application is:
Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University (O33) to study English Language and Literature (Q300) has been confirmed.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yessssssssssss

Its Updated And I'm In!!!!

I Can't Express How Happy I Am At This Moment
Reply 5178
Naranoc
I wish they'd remove that stupid "Your views matter - chance to win a laptop" link. I keep almost clicking it for a split second, thinking it's updated.

ye u r right.l almost clicked on it as well:yep:
Naranoc

PMSL

"Your views matter but your stressed, sleep-deprived emotions do not. We won't tell you your results, but here have a computer, since you clearly don't already have one and are on our site using mind power"

Latest