The Student Room Group

Aston Pharmacy DBS check

I’ve been trying to register for the DBS check on First Advantage using the email the uni gave me however upon trying to register it wouldn’t allow me to make a password saying that “Your service has been upgraded to KnowYourPeople”. The original website was for First Advantage:OnlineDisclosures not First Advantage: KnowYourPeople so I don’t have the right organisation id or access code for the other service. I’ve tried calling Aston about it and got put on hold so long to leave a message after the beep. I’ve also tried emailing but have yet to get a response I don’t know what to do.
Original post by underwater5
I’ve been trying to register for the DBS check on First Advantage using the email the uni gave me however upon trying to register it wouldn’t allow me to make a password saying that “Your service has been upgraded to KnowYourPeople”. The original website was for First Advantage:OnlineDisclosures not First Advantage: KnowYourPeople so I don’t have the right organisation id or access code for the other service. I’ve tried calling Aston about it and got put on hold so long to leave a message after the beep. I’ve also tried emailing but have yet to get a response I don’t know what to do.

Hi, this happened with me too. I tried calling them but was put on hold for 10 minutes. I think it’s an error on their behalf but I’ve flagged it up with IT so they should do something about it?
Reply 2
Original post by Kojicaciduser
Hi, this happened with me too. I tried calling them but was put on hold for 10 minutes. I think it’s an error on their behalf but I’ve flagged it up with IT so they should do something about it?

I went to Aston IT help desk in person and they told me they haven’t seen an error like this and gave me a number to call. I called the number and was given an email to talk to about my issue. I’ve had no response from that email yet. I have tried contacting other emails only to receive an email back saying I should email a different email
I went to Aston IT help desk in person and they told me they haven’t seen an error like this and gave me a number to call. I called the number and was given an email to talk to about my issue. I’ve had no response from that email yet. I have tried contacting other emails only to receive an email back saying I should email a different email

Yeah same with me, I was put on hold for so long but I haven’t tried emailing anyone yet because I don’t think anyone will respond. Have you tried emailing the Aston Pharmacy school?
Reply 4
Original post by Kojicaciduser
Yeah same with me, I was put on hold for so long but I haven’t tried emailing anyone yet because I don’t think anyone will respond. Have you tried emailing the Aston Pharmacy school?

I couldn’t find an email for them. If i don’t get anymore emails back I might go back to the reception on Friday to query it again
I couldn’t find an email for them. If i don’t get anymore emails back I might go back to the reception on Friday to query it again

I tried it again today but it didn’t work :frown: let me know when it works for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending