The Student Room Group

im ****ed

im a normal guy, and all. im muslim and 16 years old, and south asian.

youd think im straight and that no question about it. me and my friend got high recently and i came out to him . he took it fine but ever since i came out ive been wanting him to **** me. like real bad. its so wierd, idk what to do. ik hes probably not gay, but i get so many urges and i just want it so bad. i didnt think it would be like this when i came out to him. he turns me on differently. he had sex w alot of girls but idk man. why are things like this. why cant i just be straight lmao.

i just want him to clap my cheeks silly low key.

how do i deal with these feelings and stop thinking like this?

Scroll to see replies

Go on Grindr then?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Go on Grindr then?

thats for 18+ i think
Stop doing drugs.
Then make yourself a promise that you will never get sexually involved with friends, relatives, coworkers or people that you flatshare with.
Always stick to this dealbreaker- no matter how drunk, tempted or desperate you get.
It will make your life a lot easier.
Reply 4
just hook up with a guy from grindr. then you'll know if it's really your friend you want, or just a good ****.
Ackley Bridge
U should not get ur hopes up at any point and should probably stop getting high if ur Muslim. And cuz u might tell him how u feel. So try to focus ur mind on other things like ur studies or something.
I didn’t really call myself a muslim until I actually started practicing the religion from A to Z. Do the dirty stuff u do but don’t claim to adhere to a religion that you don’t actually follow.
thats for 18+ i think

How did you find out you were gay?
Reply 9
Original post by Akiba mata
I didn’t really call myself a muslim until I actually started practicing the religion from A to Z. Do the dirty stuff u do but don’t claim to adhere to a religion that you don’t actually follow.

lol i pray 5 times a day and follow islam . put it this way. im asking you to help stopping me sin
Stop doing drugs it messes up your mindset and gives you irrational thoughts.
You shouldn’t really mess around with friends unless you want it to be serious. I think you’re just horny and want to satisfy your desires. Look for a serious relationship or at least a relationship with someone other than your friend. He might even start to view gay people differently because of you
Gooood luck
Exactly the same as me uno😭but im 17 so yhh it’s hard
lol i pray 5 times a day and follow islam . put it this way. im asking you to help stopping me sin

That's good and all but how did you get high in the first place then lool
Original post by watershower
Stop doing drugs it messes up your mindset and gives you irrational thoughts.
You shouldn’t really mess around with friends unless you want it to be serious. I think you’re just horny and want to satisfy your desires. Look for a serious relationship or at least a relationship with someone other than your friend. He might even start to view gay people differently because of you
Gooood luck

yeah thats true ngl. im not even looking for a relationship cus thats haram. i just dont want to have gay thoughts anymore lmao
Ask your parents to get you arranged married to a woman , that will cure your homosexuality and stop you from having your bum cheeks clapped
That's good and all but how did you get high in the first place then lool

im not gonna lie, thats what me and my friend do to bond. its haram i know, no doubt about that. im still muslim
Ask your parents to get you arranged married to a woman , that will cure your homosexuality and stop you from having your bum cheeks clapped

LOOOOL im so dead bro, nah its not gonna get 'cured' at all. but i hear what ur saying, just get married and wait til the afterlife
yeah thats true ngl. im not even looking for a relationship cus thats haram. i just dont want to have gay thoughts anymore lmao

Try ruqya every night maybe that will help and also just keep on focusing on praying and studying.
I might help

Im not Muslim so I don’t know what’s allowed and what’s not but one thing I can tell you is that if you’re gay, those thoughts will never go away. You can suppress them, yes, go get married to a girl, but you won’t feel satisfied. You will never be happy.
Hey ****ed,

Unfortunately I don't have any advice to give you, but I'm sure some of the nice peeps on this site would be willing to help you out.

All da bestest,

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Joshie-man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending