The Student Room Group

im ****ed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by watershower
Im not Muslim so I don’t know what’s allowed and what’s not but one thing I can tell you is that if you’re gay, those thoughts will never go away. You can suppress them, yes, go get married to a girl, but you won’t feel satisfied. You will never be happy.

yes i know that, ive hear it 1 million times before ngl. but personally i think being gay is a test from god to see how i deal with it, and if i put up with it for my life (repenting every time after i sin) then i'll get reawrded. I get what your saying and its true ngl.
Original post by Anonymous
im not gonna lie, thats what me and my friend do to bond. its haram i know, no doubt about that. im still muslim

why don't you find another common interest to bond over? regardless of your religion, being 16 and doing that kinda stuff is risky. Honestly, you need to find friends that won't get you into dangerous states
im a normal guy, and all. im muslim and 16 years old, and south asian.

youd think im straight and that no question about it. me and my friend got high recently and i came out to him . he took it fine but ever since i came out ive been wanting him to **** me. like real bad. its so wierd, idk what to do. ik hes probably not gay, but i get so many urges and i just want it so bad. i didnt think it would be like this when i came out to him. he turns me on differently. he had sex w alot of girls but idk man. why are things like this. why cant i just be straight lmao.

i just want him to clap my cheeks silly low key.

how do i deal with these feelings and stop thinking like this?

**** lifes tuff man.
Reply 23
Original post by Akiba mata
I didn’t really call myself a muslim until I actually started practicing the religion from A to Z. Do the dirty stuff u do but don’t claim to adhere to a religion that you don’t actually follow.

True

lol i pray 5 times a day and follow islam . put it this way. im asking you to help stopping me sin

You prAY 5 times a day and get drunk??, prayer is supposed to purify you and make you remember Allah.
Reply 24
Original post by 999QR
You prAY 5 times a day and get drunk??, prayer is supposed to purify you and make you remember Allah.

who tf said i get drunk loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending