The Student Room Group

Dyson Full-Time Job Application 2020

Hi, did anyone get any updates following their Dyson application? I applied for the marketing role for next year!
completed digital assessment on the week of 30th Dec and just received an email today saying application under review by Early Careers team.
Reply 2
also received email about 3 weeks ago that my application was under review and asking to be patient lol
anyone else has any news beyond that??
Reply 3
Hi,

Did anyone apply for the Graduate Software or Graduate Electronic Engineer role 2020? If yes, how far have you reached in the application process?
I applied for the graduate electronic engineer role in mid December. Last week i received an email asking me to answer some key questions, which i did. It's been more than a week and I haven't heard from them yet.
Anyone who has progressed beyond this stage?
Reply 4
I was told that I would be contacted for the assessment center dates for April but I havent heard back in 2 months. Has anyone heard back?
hey have you heard back from the early careers team or been in touch by anyone? I heard the same but haven't heard back as of yet regarding the assessment center
Reply 6
applied in december. last time i heard was in april where they reassured they were still hiring. it’s kind of a joke by this point
Original post by wolfbat
applied in december. last time i heard was in april where they reassured they were still hiring. it’s kind of a joke by this point

did you get through to the ac?
Reply 8
Original post by rhe020497
did you get through to the ac?

no i haven’t. i did the video interview sometime in january i think? and that’s it
Reply 9
Original post by wolfbat
no i haven’t. i did the video interview sometime in january i think? and that’s it

Could you please share the hirevu video interview questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending