The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton Pharmacy

Anyone know how I should prepare for my pharmacy interview at wolverhampton?
Have you had the interview yet?
Reply 2
Original post by raminder1997
Have you had the interview yet?

Ah not yet what about you?
Original post by savemeeeee

Hey have you heard from Wolverhampton yet because I still haven't heard off them
Reply 4

Yes, read the top 'Sticky' about very poor prospects and pay and put another subject on the UCAS form. You will thank me in 6 or 7 years!
With love ...
from a pharmacist with 30 yrs experience.
Reply 5
Original post by Penguins456
Hey have you heard from Wolverhampton yet because I still haven't heard off them

Hiya I heard back from them a while ago and my interview is on wednesday!
Good luck, let me know how it goes. I've heard off them now but my interview is quite a while away
Reply 7
Good luck, let me know how it goes. I've heard off them now but my interview is quite a while away

Haha sure but I'm glad you heard back
Hi I'm a 1st year pharmacy student at the university of Wolverhampton, feel to message me if you have any questions about the course or university (:
Original post by Pharmacy12356
Hi I'm a 1st year pharmacy student at the university of Wolverhampton, feel to message me if you have any questions about the course or university (:

What was the interview process like for you ?
What was the interview process like for you ?

We never had an interview process , I think this is the 1st year they have introduced them. Have you had your interview?
No I haven't had mine yet, I've got awhile until I do mine
Reply 12
No I haven't had mine yet, I've got awhile until I do mine

Any idea what to expect? I have mine soon and all I know is it's a scenario and an hour long, have no idea on the types of questions/examples or how to prepare - can't find anything online lol. Also how is it an hour long, seems longer than other unis? Any help on examples/prep advice and tips will be really appreciated
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
Haha sure but I'm glad you heard back

Any idea what to expect? I have mine soon and all I know is it's a scenario and an hour long, have no idea on the types of questions/examples or how to prepare - can't find anything online lol. Also how is it an hour long, seems longer than other unis? Any help on examples/prep advice and tips will be really appreciated
Reply 14
my interview is tomorrow... kinda scared lol, what was your interview like and do you remember the scenario?did it rlly last the whole hour?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
Hello how did your interview go hopefully great.would mine telling what were the questions mine is this Friday

Hi! I have a pharmacy interview coming up at Wolverhampton. Was yours a group scenario interview? If so, any tips or advice?
Original post by Hashman059
Hi! I have a pharmacy interview coming up at Wolverhampton. Was yours a group scenario interview? If so, any tips or advice?

Have you had it already or do you still need tips?
Have you had it already or do you still need tips?

Hi! do you study pharmacy @ wolves? I'm in 1st year and i need help!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending