The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton pharmacy interview

Hello guys, I have my pharmacy interview for the university of Wolverhampton, and I was wondering if anyone who has done it, to tell me about your experience and how is the interview laid out and what kind of questions do they ask and the scenarios. Thank you
Reply 1
Hiii why is ur interview so late :bawling:
I had mine and it was a group interview, is yours a group interview?
If yours is a group interview u want to stand out from the rest- make sure you answer first for the scenarios and don't copy other applicants' answers. It is basically a 'pick me pick me!' kind of interview.

They will ask u questions like why pharmacy and give u two scenarios. I advise u to quickly look over the NHS' standards for pharmacists and talk about them when answering the scenarios.
I believe there were also some maths questions- they are only simple primary school level maths so dw.
Hope this helped :sexface:
Original post by eyjc
Hiii why is ur interview so late :bawling:
I had mine and it was a group interview, is yours a group interview?
If yours is a group interview u want to stand out from the rest- make sure you answer first for the scenarios and don't copy other applicants' answers. It is basically a 'pick me pick me!' kind of interview.

They will ask u questions like why pharmacy and give u two scenarios. I advise u to quickly look over the NHS' standards for pharmacists and talk about them when answering the scenarios.
I believe there were also some maths questions- they are only simple primary school level maths so dw.
Hope this helped :sexface:

Hiii what where the scenario questions like ? And when do they ask why pharmacy ? Like before the scenario
Reply 3
They first ask you to introduce yourself and why pharmacy. Then they ask you to answer how you would act in two scenarios. My scenarios included “what would you do if an old man suddenly collapsed on the road?” and “how would you deal with an angry patient?”

However, this could vary as some ppl got different scenarios sooo you should focus on pharmacist principles and how to demonstrate them. Good luck! 🤞
Original post by eyjc
They first ask you to introduce yourself and why pharmacy. Then they ask you to answer how you would act in two scenarios. My scenarios included “what would you do if an old man suddenly collapsed on the road?” and “how would you deal with an angry patient?”

However, this could vary as some ppl got different scenarios sooo you should focus on pharmacist principles and how to demonstrate them. Good luck! 🤞

Thank you so much . I just wanted to ask you know when they ask why pharmacy is that done in private , like alone with the interviee or with the group ?
Reply 5
Original post by userrrrr.gonee
Thank you so much . I just wanted to ask you know when they ask why pharmacy is that done in private , like alone with the interviee or with the group ?

when is ur interview mine is in march
Original post by choutr
when is ur interview mine is in march

No in 2 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending