The Student Room Group

Boots Interview

Scroll to see replies

Might be because I've been there over a year though - all I know is it goes up to £6.86 when I'm 18!
Reply 21
Depends on what part of the country... I'm from London and different parts of London pay different amounts...
Ah yeah I forgot about that! Muahah though today I got paid £290ish for abouuuut 22 hours work.. ahh Sundays.
When do they usually get back to you after an interview? I was told it might take a week to 2 weeks... do they call to let you know if you haven't got the job?
Hmm.. i think it took less than a week for me..
Reply 25
Original post by f&#8467
When do they usually get back to you after an interview? I was told it might take a week to 2 weeks... do they call to let you know if you haven't got the job?

None of us will know if they call you if you haven't got the job ! (:p:) It didn't take any longer than a week for mine- but obviously it depends how on the ball you interviewer is.
I actually found out an hour after my interview! I had 4 years of similar experience in Canada, but I was still surprised to hear back so quickly. It was great. I'm excited to start working with the company.

On the topic of the interview I didn't find it that bad. Granted I did horrible recruiting for the Boots card, but otherwise it was straightforward customer service. It was pretty busy so I seemed to help actual customers find things rather than conversing with the interviewer, which I think helped. Confidence is a must, even if you don't feel it. Confidence and customer service go hand in hand.
Reply 27
boots job sucks manager are crooks sells milk and scan tokens 50 times at Euston and st prancas store
Reply 28
the company owns by Walgreen and pinasia who cant speak English I will never buy from boots there are con better buy from savers cheap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending