The Student Room Group

Does she look slim/thin, average, chubby?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by black tea
Healthy weight.

Healthy as in slim or average sized? Thanks!
Reply 21
Original post by Wired_1800
She looks normal. A bit slim but with some slight curves.

Where are the 'curves'?
Original post by 89leah
It's not my mum. Wtf would anyone put pictures of their mum online?

Who is it then? Could potentially be even weirder if you ain’t even connected to them...
Original post by 89leah
Healthy as in slim or average sized? Thanks!

Well, average these days is overweight so not average. I wouldn't say slim, but certainly not overweight (at a guess, BMI 22.5-23)
Reply 24
Original post by CTLeafez
Who is it then? Could potentially be even weirder if you ain’t even connected to them...

It's a photo of me from a few years ago!
Reply 25
Original post by Talon
She looks blurry.

She looks like she needs a new camera or phone or friend if her friend took that pic...
Original post by 89leah
It's a photo of me from a few years ago!

Why would someone take that picture of you?
Reply 27
Original post by Spanx
She looks like she needs a new camera or phone or friend if her friend took that pic...

Fair, the quality is not great, but the picture is clear enough to see what her body size and shape is like.
Reply 28
Well, average these days is overweight so not average. I wouldn't say slim, but certainly not overweight (at a guess, BMI 22.5-23)

I see...But isn't a BMI of 22.5 - 23 'slim' or thin, like as thin as most celebrities/actresses?
Reply 29
Original post by 89leah
Fair, the quality is not great, but the picture is clear enough to see what her body size and shape is like.

I'm always happy to comment on a girls bod but it never leads to anything good, apart from the odd bj I mean slap or was it prison time. I can't remember.
Reply 30
I mean it's only the third thread you've started and you keep asking what everyone thinks...will you just keep doing it until you get everyone saying thin?

:wink:

I mean if that's what it takes to shut this down, you look well thin, as thin as most celebrities and actresses! I'm sure everyone agrees with me, i mean I asked around and they're all like "yeah, she's well thin, like a celebrity, nah, nah an actress"
Original post by 89leah
I see...But isn't a BMI of 22.5 - 23 'slim' or thin, like as thin as most celebrities/actresses?

It's the upper end of healthy - normal is between 18.5 and 24.9. A lot of celebrities are underweight, so below 18.5.
Reply 32
It's the upper end of healthy - normal is between 18.5 and 24.9. A lot of celebrities are underweight, so below 18.5.

Thanks for answering.
I don't think "most" celebrities, except for models, are underweight, I think most celebrities are just at the lower end of the healthy range, like BMIs of 19 to 23. Actresses like Scarlett Johansson (yes she's thin, just has quite large boobs!), Emma Watson, Margot Robbie are not skeletal.
Reply 33
Original post by Spanx
I mean it's only the third thread you've started and you keep asking what everyone thinks...will you just keep doing it until you get everyone saying thin?

:wink:

I mean if that's what it takes to shut this down, you look well thin, as thin as most celebrities and actresses! I'm sure everyone agrees with me, i mean I asked around and they're all like "yeah, she's well thin, like a celebrity, nah, nah an actress"

No, I don't want people to say 'thin', I just want people to give honest opinions! I don't even think that being 'thin' is something to aim for - I've had a sibling with an eating disorder, so that isn't something I particularly aspire to.
Original post by 89leah
Where are the 'curves'?

On top. You need to gym and do some squats.
Reply 35
Original post by Wired_1800
On top. You need to gym and do some squats.

Ah the stomach! Thanks for answering.
Original post by 89leah
Ah the stomach! Thanks for answering.

You are welcome :biggrin:
Not a great body shape....dont look overweight though
from how the photo is taken she looks average
Reply 39
Original post by MathTeacher95
Not a great body shape....dont look overweight though

Thanks for answering! I know it's kind of an apple shape. What size (i.e. slim, medium build, larger) does she look like though?

Quick Reply

Latest