The Student Room Group

Baillie Gifford Graduate Investment Research 2020

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone’s heard back from Baillie Gifford. Applications have closed now so assume people have had / started having interviews?
Hey I just received interview invitation couple days ago. The inverview will be on 31st this month
Reply 2
Original post by carriesongsyr
Hey I just received interview invitation couple days ago. The inverview will be on 31st this month

Ah ok, when did you send your application? Not sure how long they take to get back to people...
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4

I received invitation for an interview on the 17th, will be heading up to Edinburgh for this Friday.
Congratulations! I applied just couple days before the deadline! Good luck with your interview!!
Reply 6
Bump
Reply 7
Heyy! How did it go? Do you mind sharing what questions you were asked?

Hey - I think my interview went quite poorly, I'm quite confident I'll get a rejection email over the coming week...

To be honest I wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary - just very general things on my background, education, university and extracurriculars. It's definitely meant to be a casual conversation and if anything I think I overprepared!

They will definitely mould their questions around the information you give them. I think the key is to just be ready to discuss your interests in a lot of detail, and maybe revisit the reason you chose your subjects at GCSE / A-Level / University etc.

Can DM if you want to know more.
Heyy! Don't worry! Move on! I had the interview on 31st. I feel I didn't do well in a lot of the questions but I am waiting to hear back in next 2 weeks.
Reply 9
Has anyone heard back from the 2nd stage? :smile:
Hey if anyone is active on this link, anyone free to dm about the baillie gifford first round interview

Hey, I’m applying this year. Can you offer any insight?
Original post by jhh46
Hey - I think my interview went quite poorly, I'm quite confident I'll get a rejection email over the coming week...

To be honest I wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary - just very general things on my background, education, university and extracurriculars. It's definitely meant to be a casual conversation and if anything I think I overprepared!

They will definitely mould their questions around the information you give them. I think the key is to just be ready to discuss your interests in a lot of detail, and maybe revisit the reason you chose your subjects at GCSE / A-Level / University etc.

Hey, I’m applying this year. Can you offer any additional insight?
Reply 13
Original post by jhh46

Hi please feel free to message me as I would like to know more please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending