The Student Room Group

How do i know if im near ready for my test?

I have had 23.5 hours of lessons (doing 1.5 hours per week) and wondering how id know if im ready for my test or near ready. I haven't done any mock tests yet but everything is going well and im either making minimal or no mistakes.
practice papers

EDIT: sorry I didn't see this was about learning to drive. But still, practice theory papers can be useful.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Is this for driving?
I assume we’re talking driving?
23.5 hours may teach you the bare basics but you need experience. What does your instructor say?
Reply 4
Original post by Deggs_14
Is this for driving?

Yes
Reply 5
Original post by Sammylou40
I assume we’re talking driving?
23.5 hours may teach you the bare basics but you need experience. What does your instructor say?

He hasn't said anything.
Original post by JamessR5
He hasn't said anything.

I can’t speak for every instructor but my sons were asked to book their tests by their instructors when he thought they were ready. You should speak to him/her
Your instructor is the best person to ask, see if you can do some mock tests with him
Original post by bones-mccoy
Your instructor is the best person to ask, see if you can do some mock tests with him

Agreed. Have you actually asked your instructor?
Reply 9
Original post by Don L Gates
Agreed. Have you actually asked your instructor?

if you read what i said before you would know.

Sorry James but I can see no reference in your previous comments about whether you have asked your instructor concerning your readiness for test?
Original post by Don L Gates
Sorry James but I can see no reference in your previous comments about whether you have asked your instructor concerning your readiness for test?

He hasn’t made a comment regarding that
It merely says the instructor hasn’t said anything
(edited 4 years ago)

Rude.
You said the instructor hasn’t said anything
Have you asked?
If you need to be pointed in that direction perhaps you’re not ready

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending