The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

bristol uwe paramedic science offer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jo11
Hi I wonder if you could add my daughter to the Snapchat group - megrogers01. She probably wouldn’t ask herself but I’d love her to have some contacts before she goes in feb 2022 😀

yeah sure i’ll add her x
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by rachcrow20
yeah sure i’ll add her x

i’ve just added her on snapchat. once she adds me back i can add her into the group chat x
Reply 42
Original post by rachcrow20
yeah sure i’ll add her x

Thanks 😊
i have! I originally applied for September 2021 but they could only give me february 2022!
Reply 44
Thanks both ! X😀
Reply 45
Sorry guys could you add her again - my fault I’ve only just told her to expect your invites, so she deleted the invites as she thought you were strangers 😂
My fault for teaching her not to accept every invite ha ha. Thanks xxxx
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone applied for accommodation and if so where have you chosen. My daughter has applied for Wallscourt because it’s a buzzier place and has en-suites
Original post by Jo11
Sorry guys could you add her again - my fault I’ve only just told her to expect your invites, so she deleted the invites as she thought you were strangers 😂
My fault for teaching her not to accept every invite ha ha. Thanks xxxx

Ive just re-added her x
Thank you! 😍

Original post by amberlily2002
Ive just re-added her x

Hi I'm starting Feb 2022 at UWE doing paramedic science would it be possible to be added to the sc group? Mine is dylanf765 Thanks
Original post by Dylan Freeborn
Thank you! 😍

Hi I'm starting Feb 2022 at UWE doing paramedic science would it be possible to be added to the sc group? Mine is dylanf765 Thanks

My friend Emma is doing Paramedic Science in Feb too. I am doing Adult Nursing in Feb. Has anyone got offers for accommodation, if you applied?
Original post by katie.weston
My friend Emma is doing Paramedic Science in Feb too. I am doing Adult Nursing in Feb. Has anyone got offers for accommodation, if you applied?

My daughter is first year paramedic student and in Wallscourt and loving it

Yeah I've been offered a room in the Hollies hbu?

Yeah both me and Emma have got a room at Hollies. Heard not everyone has offers yet, due to the high demand

I’ve just been added to a Snapchat group for The Hollies 2022, I’ll add you if you use Snapchat.
I’ve just been added to a Snapchat group for The Hollies 2022, I’ll add you if you use Snapchat.

yes pls it's DylanF765 thx
It just says you need to accept a friend request then I’ll straight add you the group
yes pls it's DylanF765 thx
Hi all- I'm also starting Paramedic Science in Feb and have just been assigned a room in the Hollies. Have just re downloaded snapchat and am Nixplorer if you could add me to the group chats

I also already live in Bristol if anyone has any Bristol-y questions.
Original post by Nix.Black
Hi all- I'm also starting Paramedic Science in Feb and have just been assigned a room in the Hollies. Have just re downloaded snapchat and am Nixplorer if you could add me to the group chats

I also already live in Bristol if anyone has any Bristol-y questions.

think I added you
Hi All - i just applied for paramedic science too at UWE - how long did your offers take to get?
Original post by caitlinmae...
Hi All - i just applied for paramedic science too at UWE - how long did your offers take to get?

My daughter applied 15th sept last year and got an invite to interview about end of Oct for early Dec. She got an unconditional offer within 24 hours and is now in her first year studying at UWE as it was her top choice. Best of luck 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending