The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science

Hi
Anyone studying Paramedic degree Course can you tell me the sort of things that come up in the different course modules
Hey,

Many universities will teach different modules throughout the degree.

However, for paramedic science most universities will teach the same modules but possibly in a different way.

The best way to find out what course modules there are is by researching the universities and many of the modules will be on their websites.

By doing this you will be able to find out what you like best and interested in.

I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by EClarke66
Hi
Anyone studying Paramedic degree Course can you tell me the sort of things that come up in the different course modules

The above is great advice - check out the specific modules on the course site of that uni. I'm a first year at UWE and have just finished modules: Life sciences, Principles of prehospital emergency care (the sort-of theory side of things behind the practicals), Paramedic practice (practicals), and Interpersonal skills. Future modules this year will vary but include Medical Conditions, and ECG interpretation.
Reply 3
Original post by CCCU Health Rep
Hey,

Many universities will teach different modules throughout the degree.

However, for paramedic science most universities will teach the same modules but possibly in a different way.

The best way to find out what course modules there are is by researching the universities and many of the modules will be on their websites.

By doing this you will be able to find out what you like best and interested in.

I hope this helps :smile:

It does thx

Quick Reply

Latest