The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Does anyone have first hand experience of university of the west of Scotland

Afternoon!,

Looking to see if anyone on here has first hand experience of life/teaching ect at uws.

I'd very much like to hear from anyone studying a medical degree, with a special interest to hear from anyone who is either a current paramedical science student, or has left not too long ago!
I've had my conditional offer, was very impressed during my interview/tour but very much aware its a sales pitch, looking to see the good/bad/anything in between.

Cheers ,
Reply 1
I have just graduated with a BSc COmputing Science. I mostly did the course online because of Covid 19. My opinion is that this university is very flexible. you ask something and they do everything they can to fulfil your desire. Teaching is very good and professors are very kind and understandable. For a medical degree I would go to Germany but there is no much to worry about since a doctor always finds a job. So stay there you are good in my opinion.
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Graduated in 2022 with a chemical engineering degree and honestly it was a good experience, way way way better than what people had told me

Quick Reply

Latest