The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

bristol uwe paramedic science offer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 5thchild
My daughter applied 15th sept last year and got an invite to interview about end of Oct for early Dec. She got an unconditional offer within 24 hours and is now in her first year studying at UWE as it was her top choice. Best of luck 🤞

wow! my god that is amazing! well done her, best of luck in future and thank you so much :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hey all,

I've got my interview with UWE tomorrow at 9am & just wondered if anyone can remember what type of questions were asked for paramedic science?
Original post by Cezabelle84
Hey all,

I've got my interview with UWE tomorrow at 9am & just wondered if anyone can remember what type of questions were asked for paramedic science?

It’s a one-to-one interview and very friendly and informal. You will be asked about your experience, scenario questions. Possibly why you want to go to that Uni so know about the area, the healthcare facilities, TEF rating etc. it was my daughters favourite interview and she got an unconditional offer within 24 hours of interview. Good luck 🤞
I had my interview yesterday and although I was nervous the interviewer was so nice and comforting. It was a very chill and relaxed conversation. Any idea how long I should wait before hearing back from them? Overall the interview went well :smile:, just remember the info about the unis and current developments in paramedic science.
Original post by ismalserrai
I had my interview yesterday and although I was nervous the interviewer was so nice and comforting. It was a very chill and relaxed conversation. Any idea how long I should wait before hearing back from them? Overall the interview went well :smile:, just remember the info about the unis and current developments in paramedic science.

i got my offer for Paramedic Science about 3 days after :smile:

Last year my daughter got her offer within 24 hours. Best of luck 🤞

Best of Luck, hope you hear back soon! I had my Bristol UWE interview this morning, the interviewer was lovely and the 30 mins went surprisingly quickly. Does anyone have any tips or know what the interviews are like for Surrey?? I've got one at the end of this month, so hoping to hear back from Bristol Uwe in the mean time :smile:
Thanks all.

Had my interview this AM, 1st on the list & was really surprised at how many questions he asked plus a scenario at the end 🥴🤯

The only feedback I can take from it was his reply to each of my answers was "brilliant answer" & that he liked the questions I threw at him 😁

It lasted around 40mins & was told I'd hear back in 4-6wks time 🙄 so fingers cross 🤞🏻
Hiya! Anyone with offers for September 2022 at UWE we have a Snapchat group so feel free to send your snap names to be added! X
Reply 69
Original post by Cezabelle84
Thanks all.

Had my interview this AM, 1st on the list & was really surprised at how many questions he asked plus a scenario at the end 🥴🤯

The only feedback I can take from it was his reply to each of my answers was "brilliant answer" & that he liked the questions I threw at him 😁

It lasted around 40mins & was told I'd hear back in 4-6wks time 🙄 so fingers cross 🤞🏻

Have you heard anything back yet from UWE after your interview? I had an interview yesterday and was wondering how long it was taking to here back with offers or rejections or are you still waiting to hear? Thanks
Original post by SJAko
Have you heard anything back yet from UWE after your interview? I had an interview yesterday and was wondering how long it was taking to here back with offers or rejections or are you still waiting to hear? Thanks

Hey, hope your interview went well! I haven't hear any news yet, I did get an email after saying that due to a high number of applicants that it was on hold until further interview have been conducted so hoping for like they said in my interview it will be around 4/6 weeks. My friend got an offer for nursing around 4/5 weeks after her interview.
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Izzyw2022
Hey, hope your interview went well! I haven't hear any news yet, I did get an email after saying that due to a high number of applicants that it was on hold until further interview have been conducted so hoping for like they said in my interview it will be around 4/6 weeks. My friend got an offer for nursing around 4/5 weeks after her interview.
Hope this help

Thanks for the reply, the interview went well and I got an offer today from UWE but for the February intake (i did apply for September).
Happy though as it's an offer :smile:
Original post by SJAko
Thanks for the reply, the interview went well and I got an offer today from UWE but for the February intake (i did apply for September).
Happy though as it's an offer :smile:

I wish you all the best
Original post by foster.retsof
just got offered a place at Bristol uwe to study paramedic science starting February 2021 and wondered if anyone who else got offered a place (:

Hello! Congrats on getting into UWE for paramedic science. I'm currently in the same boat and I've got my application and interview soon with UWE for Paramedic Science. I was asking for any useful tips for the interview! Not any specifics (of course) but anything I should be reading up on or looking into. Just so I feel more prepared and not so bloody nervous.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! Congrats on getting into UWE for paramedic science. I'm currently in the same boat and I've got my application and interview soon with UWE for Paramedic Science. I was asking for any useful tips for the interview! Not any specifics (of course) but anything I should be reading up on or looking into. Just so I feel more prepared and not so bloody nervous.

Heyy im a second year now at UWE I found my interview was very relaxed and all the lectures who do them are very nice. I would say as long as you know why you want to do the course and can talk about that you should be okay I mean I can’t remember if they really wanted any specifics but just be confident in yourself. They just want to know you’re passionate and you’ve got the qualities of a good student paramedic. If you’ve got anymore questions feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 75
How good is UWE (academically)? How organized are the lectures? Interested in Business/Finance
Original post by heinzbeans7
Hi, anyone else still on hold?

Hi, I’m on hold for Nursing not Paramedic science however they put me on hold in January after my interview and I still haven’t heard back. I’m hoping I get a decision in the next couple weeks
I’m still on hold atm too, have you heard anything since you posted?
Original post by heinzbeans7
No, still nothing. Wondering if they'll drag us on to rejection by default?

If you go onto the course page and under the selection
process they’ve said that you should receive a decision either end of April or May. I think they’ve added this onto courses which have high demand it seems there must be a lot of people on hold
Original post by Anonymous
If you go onto the course page and under the selection
process they’ve said that you should receive a decision either end of April or May. I think they’ve added this onto courses which have high demand it seems there must be a lot of people on hold

Ah, good to know. Hoping for good news 🤞🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending