Original post by heinzbeans7
Ah, good to know. Hoping for good news 🤞🤞

Good luck!! When did you have your interview
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
No, still nothing. Wondering if they'll drag us on to rejection by default?

In the email I got it said I was on hold, and that they would get back to everyone before the default date, so I hope not. Best of luck though, let me know if they get back to you.
Original post by xoSiennaSmithox
In the email I got it said I was on hold, and that they would get back to everyone before the default date, so I hope not. Best of luck though, let me know if they get back to you.

Yeah I got the on hold email too. Hoping they get back to both of us with good news! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Good luck!! When did you have your interview

Thank you! It was January 25th I think.
Anyone heard yet? 17 days to deadline and the suspense is killing me lol
Anyone heard yet? 17 days to deadline and the suspense is killing me lol

Nope :smile: haven’t heard back either. Is the 18th of may the last date for them to make a decision and then the 19th it’s final or do they have to make it the day before?
Nope :smile: haven’t heard back either. Is the 18th of may the last date for them to make a decision and then the 19th it’s final or do they have to make it the day before?

I think you can get offers until admissions close on the 18th? So like, up until 5pm I think?

But I think we’re supposed to hear back slightly sooner
Reply 87
Hello! Congrats on getting into UWE for paramedic science. I'm currently in the same boat and I've got my application and interview soon with UWE for Paramedic Science. I was asking for any useful tips for the interview! Not any specifics (of course) but anything I should be reading up on or looking into. Just so I feel more prepared and not so bloody nervous.

What kind of questions did they ask you?
Reply 88
Original post by xoSiennaSmithox

What kind of questions did they ask you? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending