The Student Room Group

Was your driving instructor rude to you after you passed your test?

Just wondering if anyone had experienced their driving instructor being rude to them after you passed your test; almost like he was expecting you to fail to get more money out of you? It was so awkward - didn’t get a congratulations off him when I passed, he just looked sulky when the examiner said I had passed.

My driving instructor had anger issues and was very rude to me most lessons for no reason whatsoever, even going as far once to accuse me of lying about a car being parked at the end of the junction at bottom of my road. An hour later we drove back up the road and I pointed at the car saying that I wasn’t lying, and he then said “oh I know I saw that car” 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️

Before having lessons off him for a month, I had my driving test booked but wasn’t able to take it upon arriving because my DRIVING INSTRUCTORS CAR WASN’T TAXED OR INSURED 😂😂

So yeah, I’m just wondering if anyone else has had nightmare experiences with instructors
Lol you don’t need to see their face ever again though so even if he goes mental it’s alright

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending