The Student Room Group

Middle wood test centre is a crap test centre ever

Very frustrated!!! Never take a driving test in Sheffield middlewood caz some examiners are very unfair. If they want they can fail you for anything. This will Cakes you to loose your confidence and you don’t know what they actually picking on. I clearly don’t k is what is wrong and right now going to for test that many times in there. I hate this place never recommend anyone to book any test in there. Also never take a weekend test in here caz you paying extra and examiners on overtime and they have no intention to pass you. All they bothered is money. I never ever recommend this test centre. I went for a test many times and most of the time saying a serious fault you don’t even think off... so unfair!!!!
Examiners have an easier job when people pass as they can put their feet up for 5 minutes instead of having to write a detailed report. And they don't 'fail you', test candidates do that themselves, the examiner just observes and records what you do. You will have been told why you have not passed, so if you still don't know what is wrong then you are clearly not listening to their advice.

Examiners are paid a wage and they earn that wage irrespective of people such as you passing or failing the driving test.

It seems to me that you are simply not receiving the quality of training that you need in order to reach the basic standard of safety required, and that being the case you will continue to fail at Sheffield Middlewood or any other test centre.

You need to stop blaming the examiners and start looking at your own preparation.

Regards
Don L Gates @UK Driving Skills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending