The Student Room Group

Are gingers attractive

This is to be answered by boys only preferable young ones lmao . Is it possible for a ginger girl to be attractive or do you have to be supremely pretty,

Scroll to see replies

You can be pretty and ginger. Just like you can be pretty and blonde etc...

Hair colour is just hair colour. Confidence and overall health for me as a guy are important. I really like it when girls for example have an interesting interest or do a sport etc...
It's probably my favourite hair colour on women. Would never want ginger hair myself though, for some reason.
Donna from Suits is super hot, Karen Giligan too, So hell yeah they are hot!
Love me a fire crotch. :smile:
It's the person personality I would base it on any person is pretty if they have a amazing personality looks do not win everything well in my case And I do think ginger girls are very attractive, you see more natural pretty gingers then false and plasted fake typical brown hair which every boy thinks I s amazing Message to you ginger women you are different be proud I am ginger lad and I am proud in what I have become I don't let anyone stand in my way.Persinality comes before looks, looks is just a bonus
Not me, for some reason I mentally link ginger hair with the stale dust at the bottom of crisp packets...so touching, kissing, oral, urgh, just no. :s-smilie:
Original post by limoncelloispeng
This is to be answered by boys only preferable young ones lmao . Is it possible for a ginger girl to be attractive

Of course. As a matter of fact, gingers are on my favourite appearance list.

or do you have to be supremely pretty,

You don't have to. You can look average, and as long as you look natural, some will find you very attarctive. I personally prefer average looking natural gingers to pretty brunettes and blondes.
I love Ginger, it looks like Mandrake, so anthropomorphic. Well, I also like eating it. Weird food habit actually: eating ginger with sugar cubes.
Original post by Jenson reilly
It's the person personality I would base it on any person is pretty if they have a amazing personality looks do not win everything well in my case And I do think ginger girls are very attractive, you see more natural pretty gingers then false and plasted fake typical brown hair which every boy thinks I s amazing Message to you ginger women you are different be proud I am ginger lad and I am proud in what I have become I don't let anyone stand in my way.Persinality comes before looks, looks is just a bonus

Original post by StriderHort
Not me, for some reason I mentally link ginger hair with the stale dust at the bottom of crisp packets...so touching, kissing, oral, urgh, just no. :s-smilie:

Your opinion
This is to be answered by boys only preferable young ones lmao . Is it possible for a ginger girl to be attractive or do you have to be supremely pretty,

Odd question. It's possible for everyone to be attractive, especially if you keep in mind that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I never judged people by their hair or eye color, or even petite or chubby figure, it's more about the general harmonious look (if to talk strictly about the appearance). Special wits, creativity, lifestyle, charisma make people more attractive when you get to know them better. However, if redheads are still in question, so you can visit Ireland and Scotland and find some natural beauties out there. Good luck :top2:
Original post by Jenson reilly
Your opinion

Yes, I know, that's why I said 'Not me'

Mate, doesn't that mean you're writing off a good proportion of the female Scottish population here? :headfire:
I've heard quite a few guys say their preference is for red heads and the hair colour makes them more attractive than any other girl.
Attractiveness is subjective

hiya! i'm a girl, but i like girls 😳😳 and ginger girls are cute, way better than ginger boys...
Sure, there was this older student at my uni who was a redhead and a right looker. Shame I didn't get her as my group tutor :s-smilie:
Original post by Reality Check
Mate, doesn't that mean you're writing off a good proportion of the female Scottish population here? :headfire:

Quite a number of them, even more so if they have a ruddy red face, just a combo my brain dislikes and shudders a bit at.
Yes, I know, that's why I said 'Not me'

Just bit harsh about the crisp thing
These have all boosted my confidence thanks guys. I’ve always been told I’m attractive for a ginger but I often feel as if my hair hinders my relationship with boys, I don’t know maybe they’re embarrassed to be with a redhead. I dont know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending